The Dominic Cummings Appreciation Society.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Shouting down,talking over and cutting off those he cannot argue against does not make him right.He also seems to think he is the voice of the people and speaks on behalf of the nation.
He does not.
At least we can agree on him being a cnut.
I feel sorry for Susanna Reid; every time she tries to take a conversation somewhere constructive and interesting, old rent a gob Morgan bangs on spouting non-stop shoite and she can't get a word in edgeways. Hopefully, one of these days she'll snap and lamp the b@astard.

1591012052487.png

daz

LE
I feel sorry for Susanna Reid; every time she tries to take a conversation somewhere constructive and interesting, old rent a gob Morgan bangs on spouting non-stop shoite and she can't get a word in edgeways. Hopefully, one of these days she'll snap and lamp the b@astard.

View attachment 478413
I believe that's known as "doing a Clarkson" :)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
hmm remember the outrage and teary hand wringing about the Observer and it's front page screeching headlines?

Oh dear.
Just a reminder for the more hysterical viewer I don't deny Guido has a bias, but it also hasn't failed a fact check either unlike the Observer.

This is the problem when a poster arrives late and and hasn't got a clue what's going on.
No need to apologise, I'm used to you spinning like a good 'un.
As was stated about fifty pages ago, all you have to do is prove these assertions. It's not much to ask but it has proved insurmountable to those who feel as you do, most recently to Brother RGJbloke, who has at least worn the Rifle Green and is therefore infinitely superior to you in every dimension that matters, Thatcherite scab though he may be.
Autism then? Proof? Or is it, as I suspect, one rule for you and another for me? How many times have you used the word?

I can assure you that Graculus is not that bright.
<snigger> Only one of us thinks he's erchie champ... :D

I don't know which of your stories about how good you are is the funniest.

hmm remember the outrage and teary hand wringing about the Observer and it's front page screeching headlines?

Oh dear.
Just a reminder for the more hysterical viewer I don't deny Guido has a bias, but it also hasn't failed a fact check either unlike the Observer.
Can you work out why?

daz

LE
Can you work out why?
Because he's rather more accurate than someone who can't understand the difference between an OpEd piece and a Police statement :)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You have been on the brasso again old chap. Won't be long now and you will be rid of us pesky Scottish and Welsh.
Remember when you thought 3000 was how many had joined in 5 days? You scampered off pretty quick that time ( awaits bleating about being a captain of industry and sundry waffle) Care to comment on why you lied that time?
Not seeing much support for the Welsh Liberation Forces here
The most recent YouGov opinion poll in September 2019 suggested that 24% would vote ‘yes’ to Welsh independence in a referendum, with 52% opposed and 23% unsure.

daz

LE
Remember when you thought 3000 was how many had joined in 5 days? You scampered off pretty quick that time ( awaits bleating about being a captain of industry and sundry waffle) Care to comment on why you lied that time?
The most recent YouGov opinion poll in September 2019 suggested that 24% would vote ‘yes’ to Welsh independence in a referendum, with 52% opposed and 23% unsure.
They just lied about voting no to stop the Nats bricking their windows, or worse, speaking the 3 words in Welsh that they know at them :)

45x45

LE
Keep your head in the sand.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Keep your head in the sand.
Was it 500, 2500 or 3000 for an astute businessman you don't seem very good with figures. It might explain why you think the rusty Cortina on blocks in the front garden is worth more than most peoples houses I suppose.

Last edited:

45x45

LE
Was it 500, 2500 or 3000 for an astute businessman you don't seem very good with figures. It might explain why you think the rusty Cortina on blocks in the front garden is worth more than most peoples houses I suppose.
If it's a lotus Cortina then it's worth a pretty packet old chap. What matters is the numbers are on the rise. People are finally seeing Johnson as the shyster he is.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
If it's a lotus Cortina then it's worth a pretty packet old chap. What matters is the numbers are on the rise. People are finally seeing Johnson as the shyster he is.
You do talk some bollocks. Is it any wonder nobody believes a word you say? Be off with you.

I hope this isn’t true. It would be truly terrible, if experts were only allowed to appear, if they toe the party line.

Latest Threads