• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The document contains no data

GCO asked to let it be known when this happens.

I'm getting this message again quite frequently, when trying to open forums and posts.

It took four tries to get this open!

Unfortunately both GCO and myself are quite committed this week. I'll try and have a dig round in the error logs this weekend but suspect that this might be related to the server overload again. We are in the process for negotiating to rent a second server to seperate the db and the web server so this may assist with the problem.

Please continue to notify us of any problems that you are getting though. Screenshots/ copies of the errors are also appreciated as they can be very helpful in diagnosing problems.

Bad CO said:
Unfortunately both GCO and myself are quite committed this week. I'll try and have a dig round in the error logs this weekend but suspect that this might be related to the server overload again. We are in the process for negotiating to rent a second server to seperate the db and the web server so this may assist with the problem.

Please continue to notify us of any problems that you are getting though. Screenshots/ copies of the errors are also appreciated as they can be very helpful in diagnosing problems.
I am on FF 1.0.6 latest download three weeks ago. I had a IT guru look at this thing when it happened to me a few times. His conclusion was server overloading. I find that if I ignore the message and click on the link or url again, it goes through. Sometimes I have to close FF and re-open. However, I suspect these 'fixes' are just a matter of getting a hit on the server.

Latest Threads