The document contains no data

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by RCSignals, Sep 6, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. GCO asked to let it be known when this happens.

I'm getting this message again quite frequently, when trying to open forums and posts.

It took four tries to get this open!
  2. What browser are you using? I have never seen this occur whilst using Firefox. Is it a fault specific to a particular browser?

3. I get it on Internet explorer 6 and mozilla. it usually happens when I try to open a new post.
  4. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Unfortunately both GCO and myself are quite committed this week. I'll try and have a dig round in the error logs this weekend but suspect that this might be related to the server overload again. We are in the process for negotiating to rent a second server to seperate the db and the web server so this may assist with the problem.

Please continue to notify us of any problems that you are getting though. Screenshots/ copies of the errors are also appreciated as they can be very helpful in diagnosing problems.
  5. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

So the rumours are true? :D
  6. I'm using Firefox v1.0.6

No rush, no worries, GCO and BCO. Just reporting it.
  7. I am on FF 1.0.6 latest download three weeks ago. I had a IT guru look at this thing when it happened to me a few times. His conclusion was server overloading. I find that if I ignore the message and click on the link or url again, it goes through. Sometimes I have to close FF and re-open. However, I suspect these 'fixes' are just a matter of getting a hit on the server.