the disgusting state of victoria cross grave

So why not pop down there with a rake and some clippers?

No, no, no. You don't understand. SOMEBODY ELSE should do something.

But EVERYONE should be outraged.

I wonder if its a journalist from the Star looking for some quotes.

A wee outing for the ACF perhaps?
That's a bloody good idea. The little darlings could be instructed at individual and section level How To Piss On A Grave. That'll come in handy a few years down the road when they're draped over the headstone, coughing up a kidney 'cos of impurities in the Colombian talcum powder.

..............and it will provide a good headline for The Stun, etc.

.............................................................................................................................................

oh please, spare us ... what has the locals being muslim got to do with anything. Get a grip of yourself.
Agree with jarrod in this, what has the fact that the local community being muslim got to do with it? You can always speak to the community elders, remind them that VC winners include a muslim, Khudadad Khan VC. Do a little bit of research into the Memorial to Muslim soldiers at Verdun, share the info and them maybe they will help.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Agree with jarrod in this, what has the fact that the local community being muslim got to do with it? You can always speak to the community elders, remind them that VC winners include a muslim, Khudadad Khan VC. Do a little bit of research into the Memorial to Muslim soldiers at Verdun, share the info and them maybe they will help.
I'd imagine they'd be delighted to help and would welcome the chance to do so.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
i did a stint in the yorkshire vols...

at best it creates apathy, the locals being muslim. at worse violence. you get a grip in the real world. he was born in armagh do you think all the locals there would be pleased to be asked to help? get a grip, spare me your PC rubbish.
We aren't talking about Armagh though are we? It's not PC rubbish many muslims are aware that they have relatives in the forces now and in previous wars. Jump up and down if you want but I think buttonin3's has it summed up. It's so easy to jump on the we all hate muslim band wagon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gun_Brickie Multinational HQ 14
boney_m The NAAFI Bar 72
V Current Affairs, News and Analysis 20