The Disappearing NAAFI BAR......

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by 570mils, Jan 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now it may just me being a technical Arrse, but I am not sure. It could simply be something have set somewhere but don't realise I have.....however I have noticed that when I view the Front Page/Home Page of Arrse I can see threads that are linked to the NAAFI Bar.

But if I then go the Latest 50 page there is no sign of the NAAFI Bar, now I know as a former rupert I am most likely not welcome in the NAAFI and the mess is better suited but I do like to have a peek now and again....

Is it me or the site, please help in my frustration...........

Edited to add, the images were taken today, approx 30 secs apart, using Windows 7 and on this occasion Google Chrome.

Attached Files:

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

It's because your an ex Rupert! Are you allowed to log on without supervision?
  3. Smartarse, but not unexpected response.......I am supervised, honest........
  4. I'm guessing you were crap with a map as well, mines working fine....back to the ruperts mess for you sunshine
  5. Sunshine, I'm not that young........but f**king off back to where is should be, cheers.........
  6. It is a new stealth NAAFI with a selective cloaking devise designed by the ARRSE techno geeks.
    It becomes invisible to throbbers when more than 3 ARRSE heros are in residence, thus letting them have a good thred arguement without window lickers crayoning all over it.

It keeps dissappearing for me too.