The disappearing Mark Francois MP

An MP sex scandal? We haven't had one of those for ages, one is long over-due.

Cockroach

War Hero

Police drop investigation into Tory MP arrested over rape accusation

Last night, a police spokesman said: "Following a thorough investigation, and based on all evidence made available to officers, the decision was taken that the case did not meet the evidential test and no further action will be taken."

Anyone with the name "Francois" who doesn't bother with the ç or anglicise the name leaves themselves wide open to accusations of illiteracy.

Police drop investigation into Tory MP arrested over rape accusation

Last night, a police spokesman said: "Following a thorough investigation, and based on all evidence made available to officers, the decision was taken that the case did not meet the evidential test and no further action will be taken."

Just a bounced cheque then...

Hippohunter

War Hero
Joe Anderson had his name spread all over the media when arrested, Alex Salmond had his named spread all over the media BEFORE he was arrested so how come no naming of the "Tory MP" during the 4 months under arrest?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Joe Anderson had his name spread all over the media when arrested, Alex Salmond had his named spread all over the media BEFORE he was arrested so how come no naming of the "Tory MP" during the 4 months under arrest?

Much harder to work out who was working from home due to covid rather than due to legal action

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Injunction?

Robme

LE
An MP sex scandal? We haven't had one of those for ages, one is long over-due.
Have to be careful here, But according to Guido, it appears that a senior opposition minister (sorry but have to be vague due to libel laws) has been to Uganda and back many times with a certain coloured partner MP, whose company he is seen frequently.
Around the time Harold Shipman (our previous health dude) was cavorting with some flimsy in front of an internal camera. It became common knowledge that double standards were at work.
As I said this was the work of Guido, however my wife noted the closeness of the two a while before Guido.

Have to be careful here, But according to Guido, it appears that a senior opposition minister (sorry but have to be vague due to libel laws) has been to Uganda and back many times with a certain coloured partner MP, whose company he is seen frequently.
Around the time Harold Shipman (our previous health dude) was cavorting with some flimsy in front of an internal camera. It became common knowledge that double standards were at work.
As I said this was the work of Guido, however my wife noted the closeness of the two a while before Guido.

Are you insinuating Matt Hancock is a mass murderer ?

D

Deleted 139028

Opposition Minister?

Harold Shipman?

YUM.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Harold Shipman?

YUM.
I too was a little puzzled and perplexed at the post you're quoting, then I saw it was from @Robme and realised that once again the yellow/green contents of his incontinence pants has overflowed and joined with the turps-and-bile vomit smeared across his keyboard.

Is there an Amazon napalm delivery option?

Back to Mark Francois.

I don't withdraw my general opinion of him, but he made a fine contribution today to the David Amess tributes session in the HoC.

Latest Threads