The disappearing Mark Francois MP

philc

LE
I have a feeling he has been told to wind his neck in, as an MP he is up there with a strong line up from Labour as the most useless dim MP in Parliament.

Was he the one who was in that demographic of only 5 potential MPs who may have done something I can’t remember?

Because if he is, then I haven’t seen him recently.

Tuffty

War Hero
Mark Francois stops attending Parliament and being chair of the ERG just as a Tory MP is put on Police bail for rape and sexual assault, might be something or nothing, just a coincidence maybe

You are not the only one to notice that he has fallen below the radar...

Fears grow over fate of missing simpleton Mark Francois
Nah, he's just moon-lighting in a much more successful TV career. Would the real cartoon character please step up?

1606990227523.png

1606990256520.png

From the article:
“who believes he is a war hero because he spent a few weekends paintballing in Epping Forest”.
What’s his username on here?! :smile:
Wah shield up - He’s on here? Is that pukka gen? - Wah shield down.

Wah shield up - He’s on here? Is that pukka gen? - Wah shield down.
Wah shield up. I’ve no idea, but judging from his alleged paint balling spells in Epping Forest, he appears to be more military qualified than some on here! :-D

Mark Francois stops attending Parliament and being chair of the ERG just as a Tory MP is put on Police bail for rape and sexual assault, might be something or nothing, just a coincidence maybe
Only one. I bet the slackers put it down to Covd. The average in the eighties was four.

arfah

LE
He laid a wreath for Remembrance

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
That link is from a year ago. He has popped up a couple of times since then and, as was remarked on earlier, found it in himself to oppose the Government in the House on Tuesday. Splitter!

Did he vote in person or virtually?