• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The Difference.

I've just seen a post on Faceache, where someone found a Gecko in their house and the wife was apparently screaming. Being an ex-matelot, he got a biscuit tin and a bit of paper and put it outside.

How very gay is that?

So I have come to the conclusion:

Navy - Biscuit tin and rescue the poor wee mite.

RAF - Cry and scream and shout for your mum.

Army - Poke it with a stick, see if it eats Haribo, throw stones at it to see if it's tail really does fall off, try to set fire to it once you have trapped it.

I do have first hand experience of this. Telic 2. Gecko on the ceiling in the "Smoking Area" at the Hotel Shatt (hehe - I said shat), 2 RAF blokes, me and a few Kingos smerking a tab.

Mr RAF: "It's a Lizard aaaaaaaah".
Kingo Nicker: "Get me a stick - I just want to check if it's dead. Honest".

Why is the Army different to the rest of them?

B

Boozy

Geckos will not only eat Haribo... They will devour Optimus Prime for breakfast...:nod:

n575350774_3177091_276742.jpg

B

Boozy

Are you not a bit old to be still playing with Transformers ? :)
Angry Gecko says "You are never too old!"

n575350774_3177054_2342391.jpg

Not mine! belonged to a boy from Bangor who is a year older than me and has a reptile obsession!

He had two baby ones last time I visited... the reddy one had a lot of attitude for such a teeny thing!

n575350774_3177041_7052675.jpg
n575350774_3177044_5482531.jpg

I've just seen a post on Faceache, where someone found a Gecko in their house and the wife was apparently screaming. Being an ex-matelot, he got a biscuit tin and a bit of paper and put it outside.

How very gay is that?

So I have come to the conclusion:

Navy - Biscuit tin and rescue the poor wee mite.

RAF - Cry and scream and shout for your mum.

Army - Poke it with a stick, see if it eats Haribo, throw stones at it to see if it's tail really does fall off, try to set fire to it once you have trapped it.

I do have first hand experience of this. Telic 2. Gecko on the ceiling in the "Smoking Area" at the Hotel Shatt (hehe - I said shat), 2 RAF blokes, me and a few Kingos smerking a tab.

Mr RAF: "It's a Lizard aaaaaaaah".
Kingo Nicker: "Get me a stick - I just want to check if it's dead. Honest".

Why is the Army different to the rest of them?
I had geckos in my quarter permanently in Cyprus. Hours of fun were had firing elastic bands at them, they literally fall apart when hit.

Rescued one of these off the highway and stuck it in the boot of my car to take it somewhere safe so I could release it. Shredded the inside of my boot. Probably have been better if I'd used a biscuit tin and a bit of card.

Attachments

Latest Threads