The Difference Between Guts and Balls

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cpunk, Aug 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

I got sent this today, and I thought it was quite funny. Apologies if you've seen it before:

Guts - is arriving home late after a night out with the lads, being assaulted by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask:
    "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

Balls - is coming home late after a night out with the lads, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the ass and having the balls to say, "You're next fatty”.

2. Tell us which au pair you employed and we'll decide whether you had guts or balls.

3. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

A late entry into the lists as it happens: a Brazilian of mixed German/Italian heritage. The lovely Mrs cpunk won the original debate only for the stony-faced Polish oompaloompa she had selected to decide she was off back home rather than stay in the UK for another year. A new contest ensued and this time my persuasive powers triumphed... mwahahahahahaha!

4. so, what did you do to scare the stony-faced Polish oompaloompa into going back home?

5. When do I get invited round for supper, and does she celebrate carnival with a float of a powerful tank reversing down the route.

6. In my case about 6 inches but getting closer by the day :lol:

Zippy483