The Diane Abbott appreciation thread

CharleyBourne

War Hero
There's a long and inglorious tradition of it in Westminster. Charlie Kennedy, George Brown, that bloke who was found face planted in the gutter at the party conference. It was said Harold Wilson was consuming a bottle of brandy a day by the mid-seventies.
Hitler was tee-total. Churchill was reputably hitting a bottle of brandy before luncheon. P1ssheads do not necessarily make bad leaders........ depending on your personal political persuasion of course.

Didn't know the flabbot had a daughter

Not quite two girls one cup is it, one fat bird one telephone box doesn't really cut it in 2021

Last edited:

Chef

LE
Stories connecting her to alcohol issues are somewhat common.

I do look at her lack of coherence and wonder how long she can continue to serve as an MP.
Looks like a few people I've known who've needed a livener before doing any delicate manual work.

Oh dear, Diane seems a bit lost at sea about what a point of order is. What's with all the trembling, she cannot be nervous after all this time in the HoC:
Considering the recent rumours about class A in the HoP are we sure the tremors are not cold turkey from something A little bit harder than alcohol?
It would certainly explain a lot of her behaviour in the past…

delicate manual work.
Delicate and manual are a contradiction in terms. If its delicate its in an office, or sat down over a work bench pissing about with electronics in a production factory, Brain surgery, or making jewelry, if its manual its on a construction site , car plant, road gang, deep sea trawler, someones bloody roof, you starting to get the picture...... ;)

Last edited:

Chef

LE
Delicate and manual are a contradiction in terms. If its delicate its in an office, or sat down over a work bench pissing about with electronics in a production factory, Brain surgery, or making jewelry, if its manual its on a construction site , car plant, road gang, deep sea trawler, someones bloody roof, you starting to get the picture...... ;)
I'd suggest this definition fits: manual work is physical work done by people, most especially in contrast to that done by machines, and also to that done by working animals. It is most literally work done with the hands, and, by figurative extension, it is work done with any of the muscles and bones of the body.

Surgeon's work manually by and large. Manual labour implies a bloke with a shovel but delicate work on jewellery is still done manually.

Oh dear, Diane seems a bit lost at sea about what a point of order is. What's with all the trembling, she cannot be nervous after all this time in the HoC:
thicker than a whale omelette, and about as interesting.

this absolutely pointless lump of lard should be trebucheted in the general direction of Jamaica.
It really needs to be reintroduced to its roots.

head first - preferably. Would we need to fit fins?

The fat munter shitting in the phone box was seen by people on the bus that went past, as well as someone on a pushbike. Now, she is far from the first person in Stratford to be caught short. Were there no bushes or bins in a back alley to go in? I Googled the Best Mesa & Grill over the road, and it is in the Broadway in Straford. Hardly a little backstreet where she is unlikely to be seen.
It's not as if she is from a part of the world where shitting in the street is common. Her accent tells me she is a born and bred Londoner.

Londo

LE
The fat munter shitting in the phone box was seen by people on the bus that went past, as well as someone on a pushbike. Now, she is far from the first person in Stratford to be caught short. Were there no bushes or bins in a back alley to go in? I Googled the Best Mesa & Grill over the road, and it is in the Broadway in Straford. Hardly a little backstreet where she is unlikely to be seen.
It's not as if she is from a part of the world where shitting in the street is common. Her accent tells me she is a born and bred Londoner.
I would suggest that to go anywhere like an alley or down a side street and in some ones front garden and be a little bit discreet would have involved walking .
It doesn't look like she is used to that .

colinmc400

War Hero
I see Diane has had her fringe trimmed nicely, all ready for the xmas party season.

DA.jpg

Latest Threads