• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Diane Abbott appreciation thread

Please do not tell me.
Mrs. B&B keeps telling me I am becoming antisocial but I am only rehearsing, for the event.

I may become a lone gun person (ever PC).
Does anybody have a grassy knoll I might borrow?
Lone gunman? It'll be like a range day on the grassy knoll with everyone doing 'Bosnian unloads'

from 25 seconds in

It was (obviously) from her Twitter account. I don't know if the racist cow deleted it, but feel free to scroll back through months of the mad bints' ramblings.
I have scrolled back through it and it not obvious because people make up bullshit all the time.
Did you copy and paste it from somewhere other than her Twitter?

not as dusky in her twitter pic as some of the horror shots on here. a bit of cultural appropriation? is she applying blanco? you'd need a roller (steam?)

Well personally I think she deserves an OBE or maybe an MBE for services to mafem matema marfi sums.

I have scrolled back through it and it not obvious because people make up bullshit all the time.
Did you copy and paste it from somewhere other than her Twitter?
To be honesT, I can't remember. I think it came from her feed as I follow the pig; but then again, these days, remembering what I had for breakfast yesterday is a result.

As an American I am always happy to read about Ms. Abbott.
In November of 2016 the US had to chose a man who is a buffoon and a woman who is completely and totally corrupt. Sometimes I am concerned about the election result but look at Ms Abbott and realize that we could have done far, far worse.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
As an American I am always happy to read about Ms. Abbott.
In November of 2016 the US had to chose a man who is a buffoon and a woman who is completely and totally corrupt. Sometimes I am concerned about the election result but look at Ms Abbott and realize that we could have done far, far worse.
You know what? I sometimes wake up in the night laughing. Thinking back to when you elected an orange nut-job to lead you. Then I scream the house down when I think we could elect Abbottomus and her motor cycle pilot to lead us. Lets see who has the last laugh?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
I've just worked out why we have three Diane threads in the Naafi. One isn't wide enough.

I've just worked out why we have three Diane threads in the Naafi. One isn't wide enough.
We've only got one. Diane counted it.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
This is not a thread about race. I think you meant to accuse him of casual dyscalculism. Numbers are the real enemy here. There is nothing that integers like better than playing divide and rule.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
This is not a thread about race. I think you meant to accuse him of casual dyscalculism. Numbers are the real enemy here. There is nothing that integers like better than playing divide and rule.
If you can't win the argument by screaming racist and/or sexist, Diane Abbott will decline to comment.

Anyway your integers don't make as good mothers as her numbers, and if you disagree she'll dial 99 and get the institutionally racist Babylon to nick you for hate crime.
I bet you don't even go to mosque regularly.