• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Diane Abbott appreciation thread

I’m not sure why, but when I look at that image, I imagine a frog just about to lash its tongue out to catch an unfortunate flying insect.

Is she the poor man's Winnie Mandela?
Or was Winnie the unthinking man's Dianne Abbott?

I will check. Using a convenient wood chipper.
You might ruin the chipper. Remember, African dark wood is very dense and durable hence its premium use in outdoor furniture, wood sculpture etc.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Astonishing there has never been a thread devoted to Diane Abbott here on ARRSE.

But wait. There is. Only 183 pages and 3,600 posts. How remiss of ARRSE. Must try harder.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/dianne-abbott.259211/page-181
Indeed, but the scoundrels there only want to slag the poor slag. This is an appreciation thread so if any sick souls out there see a genuine benefit of quantity over quality then they will feel at home here.I

And it is Friday night!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Indeed, but the scoundrels there only want to slag the poor slag. This is an appreciation thread so if any sick souls out there see a genuine benefit of quantity over quality then they will feel at home here.
Ah, sorry. I misunderstood. The modern world is so confusing. But hey! Now, courtesy of ARRSE targeted ads, you can buy a T shirt to support your hero....

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer

Thanks. I'm here every Friday. Remember to tip your server and safe journey home.

Indeed, but the scoundrels there only want to slag the poor slag. This is an appreciation thread so if any sick souls out there see a genuine benefit of quantity over quality then they will feel at home here.I

And it is Friday night!
I'm sure racists see a fellow traveler, and admire and respect Dianne Abbot

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm sure racists see a fellow traveler, and admire and respect Dianne Abbot
One hates to disagree but as a traveler I see a fat ugly stupid person not fit to hold public office. Couldnt care if she is the big eyed beans from Venus.

Speaking of which, put the band on down behind me boys....

I thought that Diane has not really had the good press on this site, given her huge ego character she would expect members of Arrse to show their appreciation. This thread is your opportunity to show Diane how much you love her and how you appreciate all the efforts in the House of Commons she has put in for little return.

Over to Arrse....
Admit it, you've run out of buckie and have started on the Brasso & drain cleaner cocktails.

Dearest, fragrant Diane,

Never mind the critics who say that couldn't even run a bath, let alone a government department. You have done the UK a service by showing to the world that Jeremy Corbyn is a man of no standards or probity when he confessed to sowing his seed by ploughing your mighty furrow.

I fully expect this thread to boldly go in the spirit of love and brotherly fraternisation as was shown in the first Brexit Negotiations thread! ...
......... This is an appreciation thread so if any sick souls out there see a genuine benefit of quantity over quality then they will feel at home here.I
God loves a trier.:rolleyes: