The Diane Abbott appreciation thread

The day he got issued glasses and saw his mothers face for the fist time is what sent him over the edge.

In the millisecond before the lenses shattered of course.

It's even more amazing if you imagine her naked except for marigolds, and covered in butter.

No sleep for you tonight.

:puker::puker::puker::puker::pukel::pukel::pukel::puker::puker::puker::pukel::pukel::pukel:

It is truly cruel to put such an image in the mind of the readers.

I was about to take a nap but decided not to as I feared a horrible nightmare involving the RtHon Ms Abbott

:puker::puker::puker::puker::pukel::pukel::pukel::puker::puker::puker::pukel::pukel::pukel:

It is truly cruel to put such an image in the mind of the readers.

I was about to take a nap but decided not to as I feared a horrible nightmare involving the RtHon Ms Abbott
She's like Freddie Krueger; you close your eyes for a snooze, and before you know it you hear sweet nonsense being mumbled into your ear, flecks of spittle hit the back of your neck, and her clammy, rubbery hand creeping round your waist...

She's like Freddie Krueger; you close your eyes for a snooze, and before you know it you hear sweet nonsense being mumbled into your ear, flecks of spittle hit the back of your neck, and her clammy, rubbery hand creeping round your waist...
Don't stop now !

Back to Abbott Jr for a moment.
Fast-tracked into the FCO.
What’s puzzling me is does the FCO not require a full-disclosure medical as part of the recruitment process and, particularly, before a foreign posting?
If so, surely the fact he had been referred to a psychiatrist, aged 13, because of his behaviour - apparently revealed by his own mother at trial - should have been picked up.
Likewise, does the FCO not conduct CDT? If they do, I wonder how his apparently long-term use of Class As went undetected!
I wonder how many sensible voices in the FCO were shouted down regarding their "You must be joking" attitude, and how many of the shouters are still in post.

Dread

LE
Have you been reading my Author's notes?

I'm stopping now - if only for my own state of mind.
If I may?

"...there was the sound of keys in the front door. On the decrepit sofa in the front room, @Bacongrills looked up from between the folds of Abbott's labia where he had been hunting for the clitoris behind the TV remote control and the lid of a Pringles tube.

The door swung open and in walked an old man wearing a grey polyester shell suit. It was Corbyn. "Ahh Diane my fragrant love hippo, I see you've got the meat for our sandwich!" He leered at @Bacongrills and fumbled with the front of his tracksuit, as though trying to do a brass rubbing. Stroking his erection, Corbyn made his way to the stereo. "Time for some love tunes to get us in the mood: if you thought she was wet now, wait until she hears this." The stereo started playing 'The Internationale'.

Corbyn hadn't been lying. Abbott's clunge exploded into action, as though a damn had burst. First out in the slime-fest was her tampax from the previous period, still encrusted with lumps of dark brown jellied blood, and was followed by the lid of a deodorant bottle "Don't worry love' she murmured, "I only use the deodorant to break the crust on my minge, I never use it to hide my musk." By now Jeremy had shuffled around to behind @Bacongrills, and was trying to pull down his trousers with one hand while getting a tube of lube from his pocket with the other....

If I may?

"...there was the sound of keys in the front door. On the decrepit sofa in the front room, @Bacongrills looked up from between the folds of Abbott's labia where he had been hunting for the clitoris behind the TV remote control and the lid of a Pringles tube.

The door swung open and in walked an old man wearing a grey polyester shell suit. It was Corbyn. "Ahh Diane my fragrant love hippo, I see you've got the meat for our sandwich! He leered at @Bacongrills and fumbled with the front of his tracksuit, as though trying to do a brass rubbing. Stroking his erection, Corbyn made his way to the stereo. "Time for some love tunes to get us in the mood: if you thought she was wet now, wait until she hears this." The stereo started playing 'The Internationale'.

Corbyn hadn't been lying. Abbott's clunge exploded into action, as though a damn had burst. First out in the slime-fest was her tampax from the previous period, still encrusted with lumps of dark brown jellied blood, and was followed by the lid of a deodorant bottle "don't worry love' she murmured, "I only use the deodorant to break the crust on my minge, I never use it to hide my musk." By now Jeremy had shuffled around to behind @Bacongrills, and was trying to pull down his trousers with one hand while getting a tube of lube from his pocket with the other....
Mills and Boon have just called. They say please don't send any more sample chapters to them.

If I may?

The door swung open and in walked an old man wearing a grey polyester shell suit. It was Corbyn. "Ahh Diane my fragrant love hippo, I see you've got the meat for our sandwich!" He leered at @Bacongrills and fumbled with the front of his tracksuit, as though trying to do a brass rubbing. Stroking his erection, Corbyn made his way to the stereo. "Time for some love tunes to get us in the mood: if you thought she was wet now, wait until she hears this." The stereo started playing 'The Internationale'.

Corbyn hadn't been lying. Abbott's clunge exploded into action, as though a damn had burst. First out in the slime-fest was her tampax from the previous period, still encrusted with lumps of dark brown jellied blood, and was followed by the lid of a deodorant bottle "Don't worry love' she murmured, "I only use the deodorant to break the crust on my minge, I never use it to hide my musk." By now Jeremy had shuffled around to behind @Bacongrills, and was trying to pull down his trousers with one hand while getting a tube of lube from his pocket with the other....
You should lay off them a bit....
Sicko

Attachments

If I may?

There goes my breakfast...

There goes my breakfast...
Yes, it is statistically probable that you will have no breakfast when Diane Abbott is nearby.

For a tubby little f*cker, her grabbing arms are surprisingly quick.

I've nicked this quote from another forum where there was a discussion about JC and DA indulging in the horizontal Olympics.

He'd have looked like a wee white sleekit moosie hingin' oot o' a broon bear's airse.
Such eloquence deserves a prize.

The left have a very strange way of respecting Asian culture. It seems that calling someone an unkind name based upon their skin colour is worse than allowing systematic modern-day slavery. Now, any Indians, Pakistanis, Banglas etc that I know would be much more upset at having their wages docked to £3 per hour and forced to sleep 10 to a room, rather than subjected to racist abuse and a beating.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The left have a very strange way of respecting Asian culture. It seems that calling someone an unkind name based upon their skin colour is worse than allowing systematic modern-day slavery. Now, any Indians, Pakistanis, Banglas etc that I know would be much more upset at having their wages docked to £3 per hour and forced to sleep 10 to a room, rather than subjected to racist abuse and a beating.
Have you tried both ?

Latest Threads