The Diane Abbott appreciation thread

I don't see what the problem is ? I mean it's not as though Diane is going round biting police officers

YET
well at a fiver a year each they are cheap enough to eat I suppose

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I don't see what the problem is ? I mean it's not as though Diane is going round biting police officers

YET
No, but to make this embarrassment disappear she might have to suck a few.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Why did you type "disappear" when you clearly meant "so much more worse"?
Fair one, I guess it depends on which end of the sucking you are.

1575744771737.png

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
From what I can tell, from well informed people to salacious gossip, she is a pisshead. Kenny L standard. Not giving a toss about turning up for interviews and appearances completely ratted.

From what I can tell, from well informed people to salacious gossip, she is a pisshead. Kenny L standard. Not giving a toss about turning up for interviews and appearances completely ratted.
The "side effects of her dreadfully debilitating struggle with diabetes" surely?

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
If you're distressed by the thought of Diane taking a razor to her nether regions, I better not tell you that the morbidly obese often can't reach their own arrses. That means that they either need assistance after a trip to the kahzi or they go unwiped.
As a nurse I can tell you that the morbidly obese can get something like a swizzle stick to mop their arses. Now imagine the fragrant Diane and sipping her cocktail and swirling it with a swizzle stick. Thats where she gets them - from HoC cocktail bar.

MD - perverting the world, one mind at a time.

Latest Threads