• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

The Diane Abbott appreciation thread

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I thought that Diane has not really had the good press on this site, given her huge ego character she would expect members of Arrse to show their appreciation. This thread is your opportunity to show Diane how much you love her and how you appreciate all the efforts in the House of Commons she has put in for little return.

Over to Arrse....

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd imagine one look at the thread title and most self-respecting arrsers will keep scrolling...

I thought that Diane has not really had the good press on this site, given her huge Arrse she would expect members of Arrse to show their appreciation. This thread is your opportunity to show Diane how much you love her and how you appreciate all the efforts in the House of Commons she has put in for little return.

Over to Arrse....
Fixed for You. No charge..;)

I thought that Diane has not really had the good press on this site, given her huge ego character she would expect members of Arrse to show their appreciation. This thread is your opportunity to show Diane how much you love her and how you appreciate all the efforts in the House of Commons she has put in for little return.

Over to Arrse....
Are you very drunk already old man?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

Over to Arrse....
You’re not expecting many positive posts on this thread are you?
However she does supply of a constant flow of comic material for us.

Over to Arrse....
With te greatest of respect............fuck off wanker. :D

Auld-yin's got a fair point. If it wasn't for Flabbot then Corbyn might have got the fourtyeleventeen voted he'd need to become the PM. I, for one, am grateful for that

Over to Arrse....
Is this some kind of 'Crowd-funding' / 'Benefit match' campaign?

Diane, I love you soooo much, I’ll even pay for the fuel

D7A13980-6497-4E70-98B2-8ECF03280BBB.jpeg