The Diamond Jubilee medal

This'll get you old sweats going I'm sure....
Right..

I missed out out on the last medal by 3 weeks(according to RCMO),
Pretty pissed off about that but couldn't be arsed to serve another year(potentially) just to get it.
This time round(I'm a re join) it looks likely that I will miss out on it by 5 weeks.( I am leaving again as I think the Army is poo)
What i plan to do is just buy the Diamond Jubilee from Ebay as I think my 8 years total deserves at least one of the medals.

Who has a problem with this?
Point to note: I will happily wear this medal(along with my others) annually at remembrance parade without any remorse whatsoever.
I look forward very much to your response :)

M

Mark The Convict

*crashes into thread* Spam? What? Where? *looks around wildly* Oi'll moider da bum!

M

Mark The Convict

Agree, it's more 'mong' than 'spam' unfortunately. Although 'dull', 'dire' and '****' also suggest themselves.

Response? Bored.

Your sock puppet account effort on taking a tank home was quite amusing, the rest is now drivel. Where's red rose when you need a proper twat? Banned that's where.

Couldn't give a shit about you walting it up with a give away medal. I do hope you die in a house fire on Christmas morning for inflicting your particular brand of sock puppet wind up sheep cuntery on to ARRSE though.

How long have you Served Coxy93?, would you be ok if they said your not receiving the Jubilee medal because they are running short and it's only a jubilee medal after all, not a VC, I suspect you wouldn't.. ****.