The DG and TiD cunt off

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TheIronDuke, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I shall take my time. Please feel free to put your hand up if I go too fast or use long words.

The Gooners are a bunch of soft southern fucking Nancy boy puffs.

Birmingham is not 'the north'. It is the south. And thus, it is a bunch of soft southern fucking Nancy boy puffs.

The Gooners are shite.

If you are confused about anything else, please do PM me, Yah?

2. TheIronDuke

Shakespeare, AKA the Puff in the Ruff? From down south? THAT fucking Shakespeare? Aye, on you go son...

Brummie puff in a ruff who shagged dogs in his spair time. Fucking puff..jpg

3. This thread is a total cloud of cunts.

There is nothing in it that a literate person could discern.

Fuck off you broken brained bellends, starting with that never served civvy gobshite TheIronDuke, chief of the cunts.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I hope you copied and pasted that from Facebook, the fucking spelling is atrocious, and the wit non-existent.

• Like Like x 2
  5. TheIronDuke

Hey, sorry if I have given offence. How does the new frock fit you? Not pinching around the waist I hope? You have put on a few pounds since your last nic, haven't you, fat boy?

6. Why don't you make another side-splitting post about Deltics or Sheds, you terminally unfunny zip-sniffing never-served shitcunt.

7. TheIronDuke

Gosh. So many long words, so many hyphens (look it up). It means the - things you use when you cannot think of a conjunction (look it up). Take your time. We wouldn't want you to have an episode. Not with the weight you are carrying, eh?

So, did it start with the pies? Or did the pies creep up on you?

8. Well that scores a house on arrse cliche bingo anyway :) I'm gladdened that these new-joiners put so much research in before posting ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. TheIronDuke

Be nice if the cunts fucked off for six months and lost six stone before coming back as complete drones.

10. How an unfunny bellthronk who has never even seen a pair of crossed swords can try to mock a handsome-of-face, flat-stomached, bulging-chested, multiple-be-medalled, heart-throb war-hero like myself is mystifying in extremis*.

Why don't you pretend to be one of the site owners again, you broken-brained weapons-grade cock-trumpet.

*that's Latin (look it up).

11. TheIronDuke

Oh were to start on this telegraphing paper thin fucking amateur?

Right. Cadence (look it up) it means rhythm of speech. It does not matter if you are speaking a foreign language badly, your cadence will give the game away.

Tags / Flags. Here is where it gets complicated for brain dead sheeple like you but try to keep up. I shall give you a clue for your homework. "Bellthronk" is a tag, a flag, a singularity. Do a Google on Bellthronk and you will see what I mean.

I haven't 'pretended' I was one of the site owners since the back end of last year. Yet you only joined our little community in Feb of this year. So how would you know what I was pretending to be last year?

Get good or get the fuck before I notice you.

Or, come and have a pop using your real nic.

12. "cadence" - a horribly Americanisation used by under-educated shitsniffers in order to appear more literate than they actually are. If (and I italicise to further accentuate my point) you had ever served, you would find that the word rhythm is in far greater widespread use than cadence, both within the British Army, and in the educational establishments of the United Kingdom. On review of my previous post, it seems to me, my rhythm was fairly accurate. It certainly seems to have rattled your cage.

I don't need to use a search engine to discover the etymology of the word "bellthronk". I am not claiming to have coined the phrase, however I have used it for a while now as it is a perfect descriptor of persons such as yourself.

Your tired and thin jokes - "Deltic", "Shed" may have become memes on ARRSE, but if you scratch the veneer you'll find that these "jokes" are only shared by the hard of thinking clientèle. Your only redeeming feature is that you shy away from the SLR meme due mainly to the fact that you have never even sniffed the working parts of one.

I don't need to have a "pop" using my real "nic". I only have one login. My previous one was burned. If you apply your own tags/flags bellwhiffery it shouldn't be so hard to find out my previous username.

I can't wait to see what you'll do when you "notice me" - as a pretend site owner will you pretend ban me?

You fucking pretentious bellend. Why don't you just fuck off, and take the Skelewhore of Olde Richmonde Towne with you.

To wrap this all up, you're a fucking Zip-Sniffer.

13. Ha

• Like Like x 1
  14. Cadence etymology

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

1350&#8211;1400; Middle English < Middle French < Italian cadenza; see cadenza

15. I'm well aware of the etymology, my point was that its use is far more prevalent in American English than in British English, where the use of the word rhythm is normal and correct with reference to both spoken and written language. As a Scaley I would have thought you should know that better than most.

Cadence would be better used in a musical form, either vocal or instrumental, certainly not written.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.