The Devil's Brigade - the Canadians Arrive

Just found this on YouTube. I love it.

‪The Devil's Brigade - The Canadians Arrive‬‏ - YouTube

Was the marching done well or at least properly? I'm afraid I can't tell since I am a civi. Would they have hired real British or Canadian soldiers for the scene because of the style or could any soldier learn to march that way easily? Does the Canadian Army still march the same as the Brits? Apparently the drills by the Air Force done before Prince William at Rideau Hall in Ottawa was awful. At least that is the opinion of a member of our Royal Canadian Dragoons.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
...Apparently the drills by the Air Force done before Prince William at Rideau Hall in Ottawa was awful...
As if. Next you'll be telling us that Brownies can't march. Go on pull the other one.

Just found this on YouTube. I love it.

‪The Devil's Brigade - The Canadians Arrive‬‏ - YouTube

Was the marching done well or at least properly? I'm afraid I can't tell since I am a civi. Would they have hired real British or Canadian soldiers for the scene because of the style or could any soldier learn to march that way easily? Does the Canadian Army still march the same as the Brits? Apparently the drills by the Air Force done before Prince William at Rideau Hall in Ottawa was awful. At least that is the opinion of a member of our Royal Canadian Dragoons.
Actually we of the light blue persuasion always took pride in our rotten drill, and strove to have "not observed" in the Dress and Deportment box on our PER. Also who cares what zipperheads think,