The DemocRat Convention: Honoring Turkish and Soviet Militaries

Fighter jets shown at DNC were Turkish, not American | The Daily Caller

The Democratic National Committee has already apologized for using a photo of four Soviet-era Russian warships in a giant stage backdrop intended to illustrate the party’s support for military personnel and veterans.

That huge image, visible in the Time Warner Cable Arena during speeches by Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry and retired Admiral John B. Nathman, also depicted a synchronized formation of jet aircraft that convention-goers assumed were American fighter planes.

But the F-5 fighter planes in the photo are part of the air force of Turkey, a nation whose government is now jailing journalists and establishing Islam as a state religion.

Read more: Fighter jets shown at DNC were Turkish, not American | The Daily Caller

Whats screwed up is not that this happened, thats a given that there will be screwups, like those Paultards throwing peanuts at a camerawoman the coordinators should have Known the Paultards were going to act up since their boy didn't win. But that the GOP only notices now a week afterwards. Day Late and Dollar short as my pop would say. Had they pointed it out that night or the next could have made points. Now seems Meh...

Powerpoint junior staff stock footage happens all the time.
The mail has used photos of us and german troops when illustrating stories about uk forces.

Although the german troops might just be wishful thinking :)

Yank_Lurker...may I ask what exactly is Rat-like about the Democrats? Put another way, even if the question may sound gay to you - why do you hate them so passionately? In what way do they threaten you?

Yank_Lurker...may I ask what exactly is Rat-like about the Democrats? Put another way, even if the question may sound gay to you - why do you hate them so passionately? In what way do they threaten you?
They're going to force him to have subsidised healthcare, which means that they're communists who will also force him to marry an enormous, sexually insatiable Negro man.

That clear now?

Meh, after Mitt Romney's latest both feet in his gob, "My job is not to worry about those people," moment, you are going to have President Obama sailing back up Pennsylvania Avenue in triumph.

They're going to force him to have subsidised healthcare, which means that they're communists who will also force him to marry an enormous, sexually insatiable Negro man.

That clear now?
A succinct summary of American right-wing politics...but where the hell do people get these ideas from? Surely penis size cannot be the dominant factor. Is a constant barrage of Fox News and Ayn Rand novels enough to turn millions of Americans into paranoiacs?

A succinct summary of American right-wing politics...but where the hell do people get these ideas from? Surely penis size cannot be the dominant factor. Is a constant barrage of Fox News and Ayn Rand novels enough to turn millions of Americans into paranoiacs?
I'm only half-joking when I say that large swaths of the American Right have a horrified fascination with the subject of bumrape. Listen to their conversation or read their chat, and there are constant references to 'asspain', to 'buttfucked' enemies and the like. In their more rational moments it takes the form of a disapproval of gay marriage, combined with a constant ransacking of the Bible in search of disapproval of homos.

They have, at the back of their minds, a great terror that one day the last bastion will fall and they will be taken, roughly, from behind by non-whites. They would then be forced to admit how much they'd been looking forward to it.

In the populist US press and fiction from the 19th, right through to the 20th C, the 'Great American Fear' was Rastus rising up and raping all their wimmen and bumming all the good ol' boys.

Consider the popular right wing reference to President Obama as 'Obummer'.

I'm only half-joking when I say that large swaths of the American Right have a horrified fascination with the subject of bumrape. Listen to their conversation or read their chat, and there are constant references to 'asspain', to 'buttfucked' enemies and the like. In their more rational moments it takes the form of a disapproval of gay marriage, combined with a constant ransacking of the Bible in search of disapproval of homos.

They have, at the back of their minds, a great terror that one day the last bastion will fall and they will be taken, roughly, from behind by non-whites. They would then be forced to admit how much they'd been looking forward to it.
Don't forget that the liberals want to take away their guns, thus rendering them unable to protect their bottoms from the inevitable (and subconciously eagerly anticpated) violation by Afro-Americans.

Jesus the ******* reach some of you will go to Obummer has no Homosexual connotations in the US

bummer
1. A word describing the misfortune of something or someone.
2. A situation in which no desireable result can occur
3. A negative form of agreement.
4. A response used when the respondee couldn't care less about the topic at hand.
1. Friend 1: My wife left me last night
Friend 2: Bummer for you.

2. Man 1: We're surrounded by venomous snakes!
Man 2: Wow, this is quite the bummer.

3. Girl: Do you find me attractive?
Guy: Bummer

4. Friend 1: It appears that tomorrow is my last day to live.
Friend 2: Bumme

I see Turkey are in the shit now judging from the OP. Having Islam as the state religion? Bomb the bastards.
Conversly maybe he is of Greek heritage, no love lost between them. You lot seem to think that Irish Catholic = Terrorist in many threads here so he fits right in.

Right, because that's FAR worse than kicking off a 10 year war which killed hundreds of thousands by not having the slightest clue what's going on...
Right because that's far worse than enslaving half the world for your empire. Please save your sanctimonious bullshit for those who care. One would have thought that during a segment of the convention to honor US Veterans someone might have noticed the lack of American SHips. Surely the US Navy Admiral speaking could have recognized them as not USN Issue.

Latest Threads