The Demise Of Common Sense!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sexybomb, Sep 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Following on at a slight tangent of the thread: Being British

Turning the tide from Blairites to Bushites (Bu-$ites) - Leftie Tree Hugging Tossers (but hey, that's only MY opinion)!

London Times Obituary of the late Mr. Common Sense - Thursday, 15 Feb 2007

Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; life isn't always fair; and maybe it was my fault.

Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies like; don't spend more than you can earn, and reliable strategies like; adults, not children, are in charge.

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly pupil, only worsened his condition.

Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.

It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an Elastoplast to a pupil; but could not inform parents when a pupil became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims. Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realise that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement. (Another thread I believe?)

Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; His wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason. However, his 4 stepbrothers still survive him; I Know My Rights, I Want It Now, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realised he was gone. If you still remember him, pass comments. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
  2. Are you still shagging that nutter?
  3. WOW - You're still alive - lol!!!!!!
  4. If I had any common sense, I would't reply to this post.
  5. That will be a yes then.

Does she still play with knives? The fruit loop.
  6. Did common sense not used to be required to be a migistrate, but they have now dropped it?
    Maybe that killed it off?
    When they dropped it, it landed on its head?
  7. :lol: Common Sense. Red Ken, Tony Blair,( Ed Big Balls i am screwing the money trail to pay 27,000quid for my second house from the tax payer read the papers) and any other prick you can name :lol:
  8. common sense not that common :cry:
  9. Trust me, she is common, she lives in Manchester.
  10. RIP Common sense
  11. Who - WHO!!!!

Goddamnit TELL ME!!!!!!!!!

Please? :D
  12. RIP Common Sense and his cousin "Self responsibility"
  13. Common Sense was a guy called Frankfurt...Who is still on the loose...
    How is Britain Smashed, Demoralised then taken over..

Frankfurt Subversion is a technique of Subverting a country, in order that it may be made to collapse and then be taken over.
    It is a strategy largely based on the tactic of divide and conquer.
    It was Employed during the Cold war against the Free Western democracies.. The aim was to unify Europe with the USSR, when the Soviet Union was 'brought down, they simply carried on,
    Frankfurt subversion attacks a country's strengths, its menfolk, its police, its armed services, its religion to create a spiritual vaccuum, and its family.
    The promotion of Feminism, Homosexuality in society ( even in our schools ), the demonisation of the church,repeated accusations of Paedophilia, divisive issues like women clergy, and homosexual glergy. all to cause divisions to divide and conquer.
    ( Presumably so something else can replace it, Islam for example ).
    The nuclear family is attacked by promoting Ferminism, seperating children from their fathers, prohibiting parents and teachers from disciplining children then later on, promoting 24 hr drinking.
    Diluting of National Identity by flooding the country with Mass Immigration.Currently Medical advisors in this country are suggesting Women in Britain continue taking the Pill because it may ward off Cancer, I further understand that 1 in 5 Pregnancies end up being aborted.....!!!! Coupled with Mass Immigration, this looks very much like a deliberate policy of Social Engineering befitting of the Nazis...than Modern daty Britain...If we EVER needed more People why not give our scarce Welfare to encourage British Mothers to have More children....I can only conclude that for over 50 yrs it looks like the Lib Lab Cons have NEVER wanted more British children...

Deliberately Withdrawing the Police from our streets,Allow so law and order will break down presumably to grab more state Power

Divide and Conquer the church of England ?.
  14. Tin foil helmets...On!

Frenchperson...get on parade!