The demise of Cheeks....

Alas it is no longer......but not to worry clubbers, they've just renamed it again, it's now Vox! Fcuk knows where they get the names for that place, over the years its been Limelight, Rhythm Station and it's always been gash!
Moody will have to change her location on her profile now.

jack-daniels said:
Alas it is no longer......but not to worry clubbers, they've just renamed it again, it's now Vox! Fcuk knows where they get the names for that place, over the years its been Limelight, Rhythm Station and it's always been gash!
Moody will have to change her location on her profile now.
What the fcuk? When did they do that!

"Come to Vox and get co ck pox" - I like it :)

I'll change mine to something else then right away. Gotta move with the times.

But, seriously...fcuking "Vox" - who came up with that shitty name?

It's owned by the same idiots that own Jaxx, fcuk being one of their kids with that record of naming stuff!

Did it smell.... WAH

B

Bottleosmoke

There was a young squaddie in Cheeks,
A lovely young lady he seeks,
But he found Moody Bitch,
She gave him an itch,
To get rid. It took fecking weeks.

Moodybitch doesn't go down there
She goes up the Trafalgar instead
Cheeks reeks of cheese and fat wimmin
Than go there, she'd rather be dead

But you crack on if you like old fella
You may find you finally get shagged
Get down there and get pis sed on stella
But watch that your co ck don't get ragged

:)

Jaxx, the sister club of Cheeks or the Vox, is my 'local' nightclub, and it's shit. I'm actually banned from it, as when one of my buddies from 42 Cdo got back on leave from 'ganners we ended up there pretty much every night for two weeks, got thrown out for getting naked on the dance floor....but before that Iwas a so called "V.I.P." for jaxx (cus the owners niece wanted some) anyway, Jaxx recently got refurbished in the same way cheeks is. Its a little better than before but still as gash. Alright if your too drunk to give a duck. The V.I.P area is a shitty dingy room, and by being V.I.P. this entitles you to go into this room and enter the club free.....like i would ever pay to go there!!

I'm sure cheeks, sorry, Vox will be alright, but prob still as shite as before!

:cry: God, why do you take away the good things??? *sniff* I'll miss you Cheeks...

In an effort to relive those golden days, I will attempt to recreate the sights/smells/sounds of Cheeks this weekend

I'll stand in a puddle of pi$$ (someone elses), drink shitty beer, watch some ugly birds and finish off with some unsatisfying sex

All I need to complete the scene is a ghurka to stand at the bar and look lost!

Right a little report from my Friday night recce to VOX...Whilst it was busier it's still the same old same old.

The same warm beer,
The same slappers (sorry Moody)
The same puddle of piss,
and of course the same smell!!

All they're done really it give it a lick of paint, change the floor and done some weird thing with the window upstairs... basically it's still shite but still just as easy to trap!!