The delivery fairy has been busy

The blanking on the magazine insert makes me think that it must be one of those itty-bitty miniature calibres.

Treble two or .223 Rem?

B

P

PrinceAlbert

universal mag reduced to .22/223 and its a .223! The bolt head is in the little bag next to the barrel!
I saw the bolt head, but it didn't help with the sizing. Not the dirty big black magazine though ;)

Do I win a prize?

ugly

LE
It is a chunky bolt head, remind me not to nominate you for search training! Prize? Maybe a cabby with some rifles when you get back from your sandpit break?

ugly

LE
815 sovs for a barrel, you could buy a whole Gat here for that and have a go on the Gunsmith's missus thrown in.....
Lightly used M03 barrel screw cut, bolt head and magazine. Not sure what trade is but new retail is about £1600 according to the lad who bought it! I'm only handling the transfer as his local dealer! He still has to pay me a fee for that!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

ugly

LE
eastenders Steve as he is called came over this morning to collect his new bits, being a good bloke dropped me off a pair of inert loaded roads for show, a 7mm08 which is what he had and the 7x64 which is what the Mauser M03 is dressed in usually, the two roonds are the ballistic tipped ones between the .308 ball with hole in case and the 3 inch .577;

Attachments

ugly

LE
There are also some pics of the rifle being taken apart and reassembled;

Attachments