The Day The Immigrants Left........

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by chasndave, Feb 24, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On now, BBC1. Looks quite interesting!!
  2. Cant get to a TV what the gist of the film. Is the loss of the immigranst viewed as a posative or negative?
  3. Heaven forbid! No more swim in the sea every morning and breakfast afterwards at the beach cafe? Back to the cosmopolitan cappuccino strip in Market Harborough high street? Over my lawyer's dead body!
  4. Should be interesting. Stand by the usual suspects to shite on the BBC if the results don't fit their preconceived notions though!
  5. Give it a chance mate!!
  6. My little boy was ill.....
  7. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Still better than the young lad.
  8. workin atmo but iv got it on sneakely!
  9. Waste of fcuking skin!
  10. Sorry, too much time on the site - I can see the locals arrsers calling this government propaganda a billion miles away though should it go against them!
  11. And paperpuke has already got the official spin in with an announcement of thought pre-crime…
  12. All I hear is excuses, excuses, excuses...
  13. No, just dumb-fcuks like you who burst into tears in the face of facts they don't like.
  14. It's just excuses, "the machine is to fast", "we all have a bad day", "I can't keep up" and back chat to a supervisor. Do they want to get sacked?