The Dawn Butler Appreciation Thread

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Was it Dawn Butler who derided Priti Patel's childhood recollections of racism in the HoP? Something about how racism only works against black people?

Another classic foot in mouth moment from DB......

View attachment 577907

We (the taxpayer) pay for this dinlows wasted salary. The basic salary of an MP is just shy of £82k (not including second homes and made up expenses). I find it scandalous to even pay that fucktard minimum wage!

Labour really do employ some weapons grade fuckwits in their party! I can only presume they believe that in the age of equality, even winners are 2nd place...

Yours

Grrrr and Hurumph.

In 2018 Butler had a go at Jamie Oliver for cooking Jamaican Jerk Rice (I've never heard of it), she accused him of 'Cultural Appropriation'

Butler has principles you know.

View attachment 578073
I am , for some reason uncomfortable with going into a African stylee food hole, and asking for 'jerk rice ' I'll just have to miss out on that taste sensation.

To be fair she does have an impressive pair of jugs, I have cropped the picture to the area of interest.
20210626_213246.jpg

Whether she would get them out for the lads is probably in the negative.

To be fair she does have an impressive pair of jugs, I have cropped the picture to the area of interest.
View attachment 584543
Now you try cropping a picture of her arse.

Best of luck with that one.

NSP

LE
Hold that thought. A variety of Google Image searches for pictures of her backside, posterior, from behind, her bottom, etc. yield no results. Obviously too wide for even a paps' lens!!!

View attachment 584543

But Dawn Butlers face would really put you off your stroke

AAUvwnhAlDw3GCeF-1_k_yVctAstpuLYCcUEdcaYIYVQ=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Latest Threads