Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dawn Butler Appreciation Thread

Bob65

War Hero
how many BAME representatives, other than Black, did you see on the Burn Loot Murder Marches?

I've mentioned before, the A in BAME has nothing in common with the B. Brits of Indian and Chinese ancestry on average earn more than White British, the A completely disproves that Britain is a racist or "White supremacist" country.

The term BAME is something made up by lazy White journos who think all non-Whites are a homogenous blob, which is itself a racist concept. Self-proclaimed anti-racists of all races, are the only real racists left in Britain.

I've mentioned before, the A in BAME has nothing in common with the B. Brits of Indian and Chinese ancestry on average earn more than White British, the A completely disproves that Britain is a racist or "White supremacist" country.

The term BAME is something made up by lazy White journos who think all non-Whites are a homogenous blob, which is itself a racist concept. Self-proclaimed anti-racists of all races, are the only real racists left in Britain.

It will die a death, like all the others, when some virtue signalling white liberal puke dreams up something new. Anyone remember VEM? I don't think it's journalists who come up with these acronyms, they just parrot what the sociologists and social workers dream up in meetings.

riksavage

Old-Salt
Following on from Dianne Abbott’s East German motorcycle adventure, she decided to go all ‘Easy Rider’ a second time, this time to Italy. Changed her name to avoid unwanted attention from her former motorcycle partner.

Attachments

• 8B8F3D8B-FF5A-4FE3-BF06-B04014C7F81C.jpeg
    8B8F3D8B-FF5A-4FE3-BF06-B04014C7F81C.jpeg
    828.5 KB · Views: 200

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Especially for the race-baiter de jour, Ms. Butler...

(Edited to add: copy/paste job from elsewhere. Not all my own work!)

I have been wondering about why whites are racists, and no other race is?
There are British Africans, British Chinese, British Asian, British Turks, etc, etc, etc.
And then there are just British. You know what I mean, plain ole English people that were born here. You can include the Welsh, the Scottish and the people who live off our shores of Great Britain.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you. So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have Muslim only areas.
You have the Muslim Council of Great Britain.
You have Black History Month.
You have the Black music awards
You have swimming pools for Asian women.
You have Islamic banks for Muslims only.
You have year of the dragon day for Chinese people.
If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organisation for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black Britain or Miss Asia, but any colour can be in the Miss UK, can you imagine the uproar if someone even tried to put on a Miss White Britian!
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be called racists, and yet there are scholarships for Black children only.
In the Bradford riots and Toxteth riots, you believed that you were standing-up for your race and rights. If we stood-up for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow, and you're not afraid to announce it and that’s fine. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
We fly our flag, we are racists, if we celebrate St George's day we are racists.
You can fly your flag and it’s called diversity. You celebrate your cultures and it’s called multiculturalism.
But if I am proud of my history....you’d call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??
There is nothing improper about this and I’m not declaring any hatred for any race, I agree that all races should be proud of their culture and history......so why are whites not allowed to be proud? And I’m just annoyed by the lack of equal representation and selected media coverage.
Let’s see which of you are proud enough to agree.
I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!
BEING PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime, YET... but its getting very close.

Chucked up on the Police Farce thread sub-discussion on "It's okay to be white," too, since it seems germane to that argument also.
Which can be summarised thus:

You do not include yourself if you willingly exclude yourself.

Comrade Dawn burnishes her communist credentials by supporting the XR blockade of the press,

Labour MP prompts outrage after praising 'excellent work' of Extinction Rebellion extremists who delayed distribution of national newspapers

By James Heale for the Mail on Sunday

Labour MP Dawn Butler prompted outrage yesterday after praising the eco-rebels who blockaded newspaper printworks.

The former frontbencher backed Extinction Rebellion on social media for its 'excellent work' after protesters blocked roads near the plants, halting deliveries of national newspapers.

She added: 'Bravo #Extinction Rebellion' and accompanied the message with several clapping-hands emojis. The post was deleted just hours later. Ms Butler, who was sacked as Shadow Equalities Minister after Sir Keir Starmer's election as Labour leader in April, faced a furious backlash online for her comments.

Labour MP Dawn Butler prompted outrage yesterday after praising the eco-rebels who blockaded newspaper printworks

+16

Labour MP Dawn Butler prompted outrage yesterday after praising the eco-rebels who blockaded newspaper printworks
Good Morning Britain host Piers Morgan branded Ms Butler's message 'shameful' and criticised 'a senior British politician [for] celebrating the stifling of free speech'. Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Home Secretary Priti Patel said the attack on a free press was 'completely unacceptable'.

Yesterday, Labour frontbenchers were quick to distance themselves from Ms Butler.

Shadow Secretary of State for Digital Culture, Media and Sport, Jo Stephens, said: 'People have the right to read the newspapers they want. Stopping them from being distributed and printers from doing their jobs is wrong.'

Clearly like her idols in Russia and China, Dawn is against democracy.

Does the rest of the Labour Party still stand with this communist against democracy as well?.

Slime

LE

Having a bit of a catch up on the thread. From understanding of the term BAME was put into use by local authorities, and was encouraged in use by their equality and diversity officers.
I can’t remember when I first heard it, but I was using it in council meetings around 20 years ago.

In my local area it mainly covered Bangladeshi people and those from Ireland, with the Irish as the largest BAME group.

philc

LE
I like the fact that she celibates the silencing of the press, something Corbyn & McDonnell were making noise about. Its a reminder, not that we need reminding of how they think.

FHA

LE
Genuine question: has it been established if she was actually driving the car the Bill pulled over and was the other occupant white? (From her earlier publicity event.)

Sent from my iPhone

UKRaider

War Hero
Flabbotts been on this morning supporting XR as well. Obviously Labour party policy to support loons, conspiracy theorists, and criminals then!

Genuine question: has it been established if she was actually driving the car the Bill pulled over and was the other occupant white? (From her earlier publicity event.)

Sent from my iPhone
Does anybody care? That's a serious question, by the way.

Folks will have made their minds up already. Her supporters will simply take the incident at face-value, i.e. as further proof that the system is loaded against them; her detractors will have noted the flip in the video and will realise that the Police weren't talking to her, so WTAF was she doing mouthing off at them?

Any conclusion based on evidence from that short sequence of video will fall on deaf ears either way. It's far too late for the body-cam footage, if any, to sway public opinion now.

Flabbotts been on this morning supporting XR as well. Obviously Labour party policy to support loons, conspiracy theorists, and criminals then!

Obviously the pair have been released into the wild. Have their handlers been stood down?

Sent from my iPhone

All gone quiet hasn't it? You'd think Dawn would be singing from the roof tops if there was a case against the police.

Forget the name now, but there is a well known political analyst on Twitter who has submitted FOIA requests to gather the footage. No luck so far.

I'm no fortune teller, but I foresee the tragic demise of a certain data card.

I like the fact that she celibates the silencing of the press, something Corbyn & McDonnell were making noise about. Its a reminder, not that we need reminding of how they think.

Be warned, if she ever gets anywhere near the levers of power. Her attitude to democracy has been laid bare for all to see.

Black on the outside, Stalinist red on the inside.

Be warned, if she ever gets anywhere near the levers of power. Her attitude to democracy has been laid bare for all to see.

Black on the outside, Stalinist red on the inside.

And competing with Dianne Abbott for thickest MP in Westminster

And competing with Dianne Abbott for thickest MP in Westminster

Magic traded in the fatbott for a newer model whilst he was the Dear Leader of the Opposition. Superficially a more attractive option to wake up next in the morning.

Maybe she gives better head than her predecessor?.

Dredd

LE
Having a bit of a catch up on the thread. From understanding of the term BAME was put into use by local authorities, and was encouraged in use by their equality and diversity officers.
I can’t remember when I first heard it, but I was using it in council meetings around 20 years ago.

In my local area it mainly covered Bangladeshi people and those from Ireland, with the Irish as the largest BAME group.

How the hell is being Irish a minority ethnicity in a predominantly white country that is immediately adjacent to it?

Was this included to perpetuate the victimhood mentality?

Worse still - did that mean that all the Paddy jokes were actually true?

Latest Threads