Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Dawn Butler Appreciation Thread

Tuffty

War Hero
So if we see a loud mouth black woman gobbing off and spouting shite about racism do we call her a Dawn or Diane ?, i mean a white woman doing the same is a Karen isnt she

So if we see a loud mouth black woman gobbing off and spouting shite about racism do we call her a Dawn or Diane ?, i mean a white woman doing the same is a Karen isnt she
19524627-2D37-436F-9846-0EFA32FA5B0C.jpeg

NSP

LE
Especially for the race-baiter de jour, Ms. Butler...

(Edited to add: copy/paste job from elsewhere. Not all my own work!)

I have been wondering about why whites are racists, and no other race is?
There are British Africans, British Chinese, British Asian, British Turks, etc, etc, etc.
And then there are just British. You know what I mean, plain ole English people that were born here. You can include the Welsh, the Scottish and the people who live off our shores of Great Britain.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you. So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have Muslim only areas.
You have the Muslim Council of Great Britain.
You have Black History Month.
You have the Black music awards
You have swimming pools for Asian women.
You have Islamic banks for Muslims only.
You have year of the dragon day for Chinese people.
If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organisation for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black Britain or Miss Asia, but any colour can be in the Miss UK, can you imagine the uproar if someone even tried to put on a Miss White Britian!
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be called racists, and yet there are scholarships for Black children only.
In the Bradford riots and Toxteth riots, you believed that you were standing-up for your race and rights. If we stood-up for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow, and you're not afraid to announce it and that’s fine. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
We fly our flag, we are racists, if we celebrate St George's day we are racists.
You can fly your flag and it’s called diversity. You celebrate your cultures and it’s called multiculturalism.
But if I am proud of my history....you’d call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??
There is nothing improper about this and I’m not declaring any hatred for any race, I agree that all races should be proud of their culture and history......so why are whites not allowed to be proud? And I’m just annoyed by the lack of equal representation and selected media coverage.
Let’s see which of you are proud enough to agree.
I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!
BEING PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime, YET... but its getting very close.

Chucked up on the Police Farce thread sub-discussion on "It's okay to be white," too, since it seems germane to that argument also.

Last edited:
Especially for the race-baiter de jour, Ms. Butler...

I have been wondering about why whites are racists, and no other race is?
There are British Africans, British Chinese, British Asian, British Turks, etc, etc, etc.
And then there are just British. You know what I mean, plain ole English people that were born here. You can include the Welsh, the Scottish and the people who live off our shores of Great Britain.
You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you. So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have Muslim only areas.
You have the Muslim Council of Great Britain.
You have Black History Month.
You have the Black music awards
You have swimming pools for Asian women.
You have Islamic banks for Muslims only.
You have year of the dragon day for Chinese people.
If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had any organisation for only whites to 'advance' OUR lives, we'd be racists.
A white woman could not be in the Miss Black Britain or Miss Asia, but any colour can be in the Miss UK, can you imagine the uproar if someone even tried to put on a Miss White Britian!
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be called racists, and yet there are scholarships for Black children only.
There are over 200 openly proclaimed Muslim only schools in England. Yet if there were 'White schools only', that would be racist!
In the Bradford riots and Toxteth riots, you believed that you were standing-up for your race and rights. If we stood-up for our race and rights, you would call us racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow, and you're not afraid to announce it and that’s fine. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
We fly our flag, we are racists, if we celebrate St George's day we are racists.
You can fly your flag and it’s called diversity. You celebrate your cultures and it’s called multiculturalism.
But if I am proud of my history....you’d call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists??
There is nothing improper about this and I’m not declaring any hatred for any race, I agree that all races should be proud of their culture and history......so why are whites not allowed to be proud? And I’m just annoyed by the lack of equal representation and selected media coverage.
Let’s see which of you are proud enough to agree.
I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have LOST most of OUR RIGHTS in this country. We won't stand up for ourselves!
BEING PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime, YET... but its getting very close.

Chucked up on the Police Farce thread sub-discussion on "It's okay to be white," too, since it seems germane to that argument also.

You were doing so well until the capitals were deployed.

You were doing so well until the capitals were deployed.
I disagree. It contains several things which are not valid points. For a start, regarding Muslim schools, this point ignores the facts that a) there are plenty of Muslims who are Caucasian, so a Muslim Only school is not racist, and b) that there are also Jewish Faith schools, Roman Catholic schools, Church of England schools, etc.

Alternatively..

images.jpg

And should the Arrse collective mount an Op perhaps.....

Unknown.jpg

Yes, the Google fu in me is strong.

I disagree. It contains several things which are not valid points. For a start, regarding Muslim schools, this point ignores the facts that a) there are plenty of Muslims who are Caucasian, so a Muslim Only school is not racist, and b) that there are also Jewish Faith schools, Roman Catholic schools, Church of England schools, etc.
There are Catholic schools in Bradford where> 80% of the students are Muslim. I’ve not heard of the inverse being allowed.

The point, old son, is the capitals.

On behalf of those of us who have travelled, lived and worked in Africa at some point in our lives / careers I'd like to say that she's talking out of her (extremely well proportioned) ar*e.

If she wants to see black racism at source she need only get on a flight south to the dark continent where the inhabitants need no lessons in racism from Whitey.

No Sirree.

On behalf of those of us who have travelled, lived and worked in Africa at some point in our lives / careers I'd like to say that she's talking out of her (extremely well proportioned) ar*e.

If she wants to see black racism at source she need only get on a flight south to the dark continent where the inhabitants need no lessons in racism from Whitey.

No Sirree.

Tribalism/Clan vendettas, Caste hatred and Surname discrimination is too conveniently overlooked by delusional, white, patronizing Libtards, who either have no awareness of it , ( likely) or deliberately chose to ignore it . Many Blacks are equally reluctant to mention the real impact of it... and how many BAME representatives, other than Black, did you see on the Burn Loot Murder Marches?

Last edited:

Latest Threads