• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The dangers of leaving yourself logged on!

Should Tartan_Ninja deploy when he makes such schoolboy errors?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Never mind he suffers enough!

• Total voters
Beware of computers that save your passwords and login info at Army bases!

As most of have read in this thread I thought i had logged off this computer only to find when i went back to this (And Other Sites) it auto logged on again under my name.....no good...so BEWARE!

Ninja. :?

(And the prep has been found and spanked) :wink:

Well as many of you will understand , the welfare computer system in Iraq
leaves the ardent arrser wide open for log on errors. The number of times i have logged on to arrse to see somebody has logged on to that same PC with there user name .
I must admit it has been tempting to use there user name to ''clear the air or right all the military wrongs'' however i have managed to avoid temptation . I do wonder who has been using my user name in Chat whilst i have been away . anyway ''JUNGLYNX, POLYETHEL'' you owe me for my honesty .

Good question can you answer FF???

How are things Tartan? Missing us good looking lads back home yet?

(remember try a green silk dressing gown next time, less inconspicuous and possibly a smaller choice in firearm, GPMG = big and heavy, SA80 not so big and heavy!)

Latest Threads