The Dangers of Facebook - IRA Christmas plot to shoot British soldier here is foiled

The terrorists were understood to have already sourced a firearm to carry out the shooting of the soldier and identified when and where he was to be murdered.
A member of the dissident republican group had also been detailed to target the soldier, who is in his 20s, with instructions to kill him.
The Continuity IRA intended to strike as the soldier was attending a function in the city shortly before he returned to his army regiment.
They learnt of his holiday plans when one of the thugs befriended the soldier on Facebook and monitored his posts over the past few months.

Cheers. I only read about that at dinner time. On Arrse...

I'm bricking it.

They'd better tidy up before they leave though.

The enemy wouldn't harm you sluggy.

They know what effect you have on morale.

Is Mark Zuckerberg part of an "overarching Republican conspiracy"?...I think we should be told if he is.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm amazed they found a real solder to facebook stalk when there must be 4000 balcony stormers on there at least.

can someone post them mike goldens latest details please? I've failed to follow his status.

She gave them her phone number they cry to sleep hearing 'Push the button' and wish they could.
Get****ed.

Take your parrot with you.

I'm amazed they found a real solder to facebook stalk when there must be 4000 balcony stormers on there at least.

can someone post them mike goldens latest details please? I've failed to follow his status.
Mike Golden? Yeah, I remember we was both in the Paras together. 'Golden', we used to call him in the Boat House. Hard as nails, that lad. I taught him everything he knows. That alone makes me a potential target for assassination.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
did you not get a written invite from the boat house colour selection commitee then?

Tangents.

FFS. This is a potentially serious thread.

Behave, you bunch of cnuts... I have no idea of how this thread started.

Tangents.

FFS. This is a potentially serious thread.

Behave, you bunch of cnuts... I have no idea of how this thread started.
It started in exactly the same manner as a similar thread in the same forum (the alleged serious one). Only hours after.

Apparently, pointing this out means that you have never served, ever. Does that mean Im not Mummies favourite soldier?

I find a good way of staying safe is to pretend I'm a slutty 16 year old girl. No pedophiles have tried it yet except a Chris Wankins...the ****.

I find a good way of staying safe is to pretend I'm a slutty 16 year old girl. No pedophiles have tried it yet except a Chris Wankins...the ****.
I'm quite surprised with how far you went along with the deception, fair play to you.

Did he ever call you back after that night of passion?