The Daily Mail

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Feb 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have noticed an alarming increase in links to this newspapers website.And despite being slightly guilty of it in the past,enough is enough!

Could we get through all of next week without some reference being made to the The Daily Wail/Heil?

May I suggest a Tour Fine of £10 to the RBL for the first offender to be outed?

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

That'll be you due £10 to RBL for the above post :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good call! There are many other fine papers out there to link to.

Kitchen fire in North Walsham - News - Norwich Evening News

Netherton teen fined for failing to clear up dog mess (From Dudley News)

Falkland Islands News Network - Financial Information and News

• Like Like x 1
  4. AH, the daily mail,

The truth will set you free.

but if you are a moron its got to be the sun.

5. The Mail is a useful source of reference, as the sub-text is a given. With the lefty/intellectual papers, one has to work out if the writer is trying to let us lesser mortals know how clever they are, promoting some half-arrsed concept, pursuing a political agenda, or some combination of the three.

6. It's the Daily Hate. And there's a direct correlation between the number of site links to it on a given web forum and the mean IQ of its members.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

I regard the Wail as 50% gossip with tits as a bolt on extra. (Definitely bolt on in the case of Jordan and that welsh bimbo who shagged Giggs).

And I reserve a particularly cynical smile for the amount of 'Z list' celebrities who manage to get photographed in in bikinis/low cut tops.

Yeah, right - obviously adopting the position for the next premier league footballer she can snare...

Bimbo-1.jpg

Wordsmith

8. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

But at least they are factually accurate with their stats, unlike the shiite from The Telegraph you normally post.....I have never heard of them getting a cup size wrong:)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I would right up thy shitebox

10. Imogen Thomas would indeed get it.

As long as she promised not to talk, and promised to fuck off straight away.

(who said romance was dead)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Utter snobby bollocks. I like The Mail. It panders to my right leaning stance. I admit that there's a load of old shite on there, but there's an excellent website and I read somewhere that it's the most read news site on the web.

I'd rather read The Mail any day rather than that pile of arse wipings called The Guardian.
    I've read that at breakfast in out restaurant and it's just a pile of left wing bollocks.

• Like Like x 2