Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Daily Fail

I love this "news"paper.

When it's not screaming with outrage on the front page about public sector gold-plated pensions and then bleating about our poor nurses deserving their pay rise on page 3, or calling Peris Morgan a cnut (he is) on the one hand while giving over half it's webfeed to him in the next, you have to hand it to the graphics team for sheer poor taste.

So you're the family of the grieving sewage worker who literally died in a hail of shit when the world's biggest septic tank blew its lid off with methane. Not content with the graphic detail of how he was flung through the air into a pond on his way to the afterlife that they came up with this, for the terminally stupid who don't get what an explosion and trajectory of 500ft into a pond actually looks like:

1607086922928.png

What other Daily Fail gems have Arrser's spotted?

None, as I don't read it and if you are reading it just to be outraged, who's the most stupid? You or the journalists.

None, as I don't read it and if you are reading it just to be outraged, who's the most stupid? You or the journalists.
Itb was the little pop-up video of Katie Price in a onesie hanging up xmas tree decorations to the delightedly head-bopping mlaaar-out of Harvey that piqued my interest.

The noodly-of-arm and pencilly-of-neck types that work themselves up into apoplectic outrage - OUTRAGE, I tell you - over the Daily Mail.

Rum coves all, and no mistake.

Too soon to ask the OP if the thread is going the way expected? Still, a little while until proper Friday night kicks in, so the potential is there.

I love this "news"paper.

When it's not screaming with outrage on the front page about public sector gold-plated pensions and then bleating about our poor nurses deserving their pay rise on page 3, or calling Peris Morgan a cnut (he is) on the one hand while giving over half it's webfeed to him in the next, you have to hand it to the graphics team for sheer poor taste.

So you're the family of the grieving sewage worker who literally died in a hail of shit when the world's biggest septic tank blew its lid off with methane. Not content with the graphic detail of how he was flung through the air into a pond on his way to the afterlife that they came up with this, for the terminally stupid who don't get what an explosion and trajectory of 500ft into a pond actually looks like:

View attachment 526053

You've got to admit, that's going to make a fucking brilliant epitaph.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
The noodly-of-arm and pencilly-of-neck types that work themselves up into apoplectic outrage - OUTRAGE, I tell you - over the Daily Mail.

Rum coves all, and no mistake.

Rum you say? what a damn good idea.

So you're the family of the grieving sewage worker...

The grieving family of the sewage worker.
The late hero* is, one hopes, beyond grieving, having departed this vale of tears.

*a thought for a moment for the number of lives saved by those working in moving and processing our dreck and rubbish.