Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The curse of the single sausage

Actually, I swapped "Conservative" for the "Communist" in the original...

We all need to stop worrying, and learn to love the Bomb...

Yes I guessed. But reality has caught up with art....

We need to stop worrying and learn to love negative feedback... To err is human, to forgive is divine.

The only commies in this country are the Loony Left - ask Jeremy Corbyn & Co.

images

Communism did not die with the Soviet Union. Neo Marxism is everywhere, replacing the acceptance of the value of all human beings, accepting that we all make mistakes and all need to forgive, and compassion with a self important need for signalling the 'right' views!

Neither extremes of right or left allow compassion or forgiveness. Only the party faithful get a sausage.

We need to stop worrying and learn to love negative feedback... To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Communism did not die with the Soviet Union. Neo Marxism is everywhere, replacing the acceptance of the value of all human beings, accepting that we all make mistakes and all need to forgive, and compassion with a self important need for signalling the 'right' views!

Neither extremes of right or left allow compassion or forgiveness. Only the party faithful get a sausage.

I bet Keith Vaz has had more than one sausage

Whatever - My grandad would have called you a Pansy, talking crap like that. I just think you're a bit of a weirdo.....but that's my prerogative because I have free thought and can think what I want.

06.30, 1964, cook house duty at Devises. The cook spat into the frying pan to check how hot the fat was. Then in goes the sausages, browned, and onto the serving counter two each for each soldier we are told. When they had been fed it was our turn. Just help yourselves then it’s spud peeling time.

Hmm. Theft Employee. I would like to have seen that get to court. Wouldn't even get past the Custody Sgt. At the very very most it would have been dealt with by way of a 'Police Caution'. I would have told the employers that it 'was not in the public interest to prosecute' but it would be recorded as a crime. (And don't bother us with such shit again)
Good modern policing (ie. can’t be arsed).

“Here’s your crime number, speak to your insurers, but don’t bother us again.”

Is it because everyone involved was White?

I bet Keith Vaz has had more than one sausage

Selling washing machines is hard work.

Perhaps he was going to use his sausage to pay the rent

He was going to enter the gigolo business? Interesting idea - "if you put me up for a few nights you can batter my sausage for free".

Good modern policing (ie. can’t be arsed).

“Here’s your crime number, speak to your insurers, but don’t bother us again.”

Is it because everyone involved was White?

Is Police involvement really warranted over a single sausage? I mean if they refuse to come out if your house is burgled, why would a missing sausage trigger an immediate response?