The curse of the single sausage

I used to refer to my (at the time) local chinky as 'the Nigerian Embassy' as it seemed to attract random Fergals, who could often be seen loitering outside it at odd hours... almost as if they'd been told to go there.

Given that this establishment is blatantly called The Embassy, it would come as no surprise to discover that the unfortunate former emoloyee had tumbled someone's perfidious scheme and paid the price. This sordid episode warrants further investigation. I wonder if the 'chippy' is on TripAdvisor?

Edit: It is... and someone's beaten me to it. Bah!

Trip Advisor
OK. Which one of you lot is Sam O?

See what travellers are saying:​
Reviewed yesterday via mobile by SamO
Very stingy with the sausage portion, curry & chips tasted like gravy and cardboard. Also the new staff are terrible
Date of visit: July 2020​
Helpful?​
Reviewed 1 June 2020
2 fish and chips 2 drinks the fish was so heavily battered it was in enable ,chips under cooked and this cost £18.40 . Avoid spoilt our day .​
Date of visit: May 2020​
Helpful?​
Might be an expensive sausage for the owner.

You can get a whole 24 hour rat pack for a tenner off eBay and that's a feast for a bum who sits on his backside burning no calories, could make that last 2 days and still have tissue to wipe his backside.

Chip in with 9 others and split the postage!

"The curse of the single sausage". The title of Cliff Richard's autobiography?

Yokel

LE
BuckFelize, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about food? ... He said "Food is too important to be left to the cooks." When he said that, fifty years ago, he may have been right. But today food is too important to be left to the politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Conservative infiltration, Conservative indoctrination, Conservative subversion, and the international Conservative conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!
Bit early for grain alcohol and rain water...

The worrying thing is your last sentence. Replace Conservative with Communist. Soy products and plastic pollution reduce level of activity by the testes and sperm counts, and reduce the male willingness to stand up and fight. At the same time compassion has been supplanted by a judgemental kind of moral superiority. As demonstrated by the OP.

A 'working' class scouser, do they exist

Or are you counting prostitutes and drug dealers?
The words 'working' and 'scouser' do sit well in the same sentence.

Working scouser?

Never heard of it
You have - it's just they are about as rare as an Ivory-Billed Woodpecker though, so the chances of meeting one in person is almost zero. Last time I saw a working scouser was in 1972, he was coming out of house with a TV under his arm and wearing a mask. I could tell it was a scouser though as he was making weird noises such as Eeeeh at the start of the sentences - and he said - "Gis a Bifter!", then told me his head was "Chocka". I just laughed and walked off as I have no idea what he was on about. I did get a photo though....of him and his bird - although I can't tell which one is which now.

You can get a whole 24 hour rat pack for a tenner off eBay and that's a feast for a bum who sits on his backside burning no calories, could make that last 2 days and still have tissue to wipe his backside.

Chip in with 9 others and split the postage!
And can use the matches for spoon burning their smack

jrwlynch

LE
Book Reviewer
Bit early for grain alcohol and rain water...

The worrying thing is your last sentence. Replace Conservative with Communist. Soy products and plastic pollution reduce level of activity by the testes and sperm counts, and reduce the male willingness to stand up and fight. At the same time compassion has been supplanted by a judgemental kind of moral superiority. As demonstrated by the OP.
Actually, I swapped "Conservative" for the "Communist" in the original...

We all need to stop worrying, and learn to love the Bomb...

The only commies in this country are the Loony Left - ask Jeremy Corbyn & Co.

Chimp

ADC
Fcuk off

I haven't got a dog.
Fair do's - saves a bit of cash on his food and the string. Perhaps invest in Febreze to get rid of the whiff of
mattress.
1594393357599.png

Attachments

That picture is weird, it's like two slugs have stopped for a rest above her eyeys. Also that's some size of blister on her lips - maybe it's a cold sore, who knows? Still I'm sure there's a few arrser's that would give her their own saveloy to suck on.
Count me in

Yokel

LE

Yes I guessed. But reality has caught up with art....

We need to stop worrying and learn to love negative feedback... To err is human, to forgive is divine.

The only commies in this country are the Loony Left - ask Jeremy Corbyn & Co.

Communism did not die with the Soviet Union. Neo Marxism is everywhere, replacing the acceptance of the value of all human beings, accepting that we all make mistakes and all need to forgive, and compassion with a self important need for signalling the 'right' views!

Neither extremes of right or left allow compassion or forgiveness. Only the party faithful get a sausage.

We need to stop worrying and learn to love negative feedback... To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Communism did not die with the Soviet Union. Neo Marxism is everywhere, replacing the acceptance of the value of all human beings, accepting that we all make mistakes and all need to forgive, and compassion with a self important need for signalling the 'right' views!

Neither extremes of right or left allow compassion or forgiveness. Only the party faithful get a sausage.
I bet Keith Vaz has had more than one sausage

Whatever - My grandad would have called you a Pansy, talking crap like that. I just think you're a bit of a weirdo.....but that's my prerogative because I have free thought and can think what I want.

Latest Threads