The curse of the single sausage

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Jings, you should change your username to Sherlock - or get a job with the CID.
What the hell is a jings? Is it a term of endearment? A swear word? An expression of wonder? I suspect it's porridgewog for "Oh My word".

With riots on the streets, political turmoil, social unrest and an economy in free fall, it was only a matter of time until something heinous like this happened.
That chip shop will be targeted now with protesters and worse, homeless

Just to add some confusion to the thread title: ‘The curse of the single sausage’. If you go into a chip shop in Glasgow and ask for a “single sausage”, you’ll get two!
And if you ask for a stiffie you get a sausage wrapped in kebab meat, battered and deep-fried

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

Tool

LE
Blimey! I thought that was a sort of tree in Africa:
View attachment 488532
<pedant mode>There's only one species of Baobab indiginous to Africa - Adansonia digitata. The image above is indiginous to Madagascar, Adansonia grandidieri...</pedant mode>

I’m surprised the paper didn’t show a picture of a sausage to clearly show readers what a sausage looks like. A sausage, yesterday.
...and this is a sausage tree:

Attachments

To be fair to the company, it was not her sausage to give away - so she basically stole from her employers. She's lucky they never pressed charges and she was in court for theft. If the company hadn't sacked her - it would have sent out the message to the other employees that it was OK to steal.

Justice was served and she got away lightly. If a homeless guy can afford £4.10 for chips and curry - he could have spent his money more wisely. He could have bought an entire cooked chicken from ALDi for that - and had enough money left over for some food the next day as well.
I certainly like the one's a Morrisons, slightly more expensive but you get Two days rations out of that

Dr Death

War Hero
She's a Good Looker for Liverpool.
1594368476811.png

49yrs old, her paper round must have been bad!

<pedant mode>There's only one species of Baobab indiginous to Africa - Adansonia digitata. The image above is indiginous to Madagascar, Adansonia grandidieri...</pedant mode>

...and this is a sausage tree:
Not to mention a sausage fly...

Truxx

LE
The sausage squandering bitch needs transporting to the colonies right now... or immediately. That said, her benevolent intentions are laudable and she should be commended for her actions.

The owner of the Embassy Takeaway, Southport also needs his cnut kicking-in for being an ocean-going, industrial-strength, nuclear-powered, weapons-grade, Olympic-sized, gold-standard, league-champion **** pig. One ******* sausage? ACC Valhalla awaits you! That said, nobody became successful by being an easy touch. Brutality is often a necessary evil. Well done that man... you cnut.
Did you used to be my QM?

Truxx

LE
1982 . Active Edge. Cook house breakfast. Regimental 2I/C lurking behind the hot plate reaches in, snaffles a snorker from the tray and scoffs it

We deploy to our crash out area and we are eventually stood down and return to barracks.

On the 2I/Cs desk is a bill for one sausage.

ericferret

War Hero
1982 . Active Edge. Cook house breakfast. Regimental 2I/C lurking behind the hot plate reaches in, snaffles a snorker from the tray and scoffs it

We deploy to our crash out area and we are eventually stood down and return to barracks.

On the 2I/Cs desk is a bill for one sausage.
Thank god she wasn't black or we would never have heard the last of it.
Dachshunds being thrown into the canals, butchers shops looted and burnt.
Demands that we only eat Black Pudding. White puddings removed from supermarket shelfs.

Yokel

LE
I think crimes like this could be avoided if every single sausage was marked with a sixteen digit code, and only persons with a printed licence from the Government could purchase said sausage. The sausage will carry another code to be matched with a Government issued licence to consume it.

This would never happen in the Eastern Bloc. I suspect the OP is a Communist.

What the hell is a jings? Is it a term of endearment? A swear word? An expression of wonder? I suspect it's porridgewog for "Oh My word".
Wasn't it one of Oor Wullie's favoured exclamations?

Latest Threads