• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The current Cabinet crisis

Fellow citizens, DO NOT listen to the lies being put forth by the likes of the BBC. I can assure you that there is no crisis. Nobody is resigning and all is well within The Glorious Republic of New Labour. We received 100% of the local and EU votes yesterday. I repeat their is NO crisis. Nobody wishes our valiant PM to stand down, he will be our inspirational leader for another 3 terms!! Whoever tells you different is a liar and only wishes to turn you against our brilliant and handsome leader.

Svenashie said:
Fellow citizens, DO NOT listen to the lies being put forth by the likes of the BBC. I can assure you that there is no crisis. Nobody is resigning and all is well within The Glorious Republic of New Labour. We received 100% of the local and EU votes yesterday. I repeat their is NO crisis. Nobody wishes our valiant PM to stand down, he will be our inspirational leader for another 3 terms!! Whoever tells you different is a liar and only wishes to turn you against our brilliant and handsome leader.
I believe that I can hear your pager going off ;)

Latest Threads