The Cure

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Stores4Storing, Feb 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wrong place I know but....................promise to put in the Jokes

Imagine the scene: Huge ‘goddy’ type theatre full of devoted worshippers all cheering and clapping away. The 'minister' comes on the stage and the hall breaks into hysteria, chanting cheering etc.

The minister holds out his arms and the crowd quieten, he says "with the power of the lord and the devoted people in this room, today we will cure two people of their afflictions" The crowd go absolutely bonkers and the hysteria is almost contagious!

Again, the minister holds out his arms and the crowd calms a little, he says "I feel the heeling power of the room and ask for 1 among us to make there way down to the stage, and with power of the lord and goo people in the room we WILL cure them today.

Silence................. Then, half way up the seating there is movement, a young lad struggles to stand up and with his crutches, he bravely make his way towards the stage. There are moans of sympathy as the congregation see the boys withered legs as he makes his way to the stage.

“what is your name son?” ask the minister, “Michael, Sir” says the young chap.
    “How can we help you today, Michael?”
    “I just want normal legs like all my friends” the crowd are crying, moaning in pity at the cute little chap

The minister shouts “With all power in this room and the help of the Lord, we will cure Michael today” The crowd go ballistic, waving arms, hugging other etc. “Michael, you see that screen over there please go and stand behind it”
    Michael struggles over and the crowd are really going off on one now!

Again, the minister holds out his arms and the crowd calms, he says "I feel the power, can you feel the power? He asks, cheers and shout rebound round the hall “We need 1 more of you to make their way down to the stage, and with power of the lord and good people in the room, we WILL cure them today.
    After a couple of seconds, another young lad gets up and skips down the stairs to the stage, people look around puzzled, he seems OK.
    “what’s your name sonny?” the minister asks
    “Mommmbert”, the young man struggles to say
    “How can we help you today?” the ministers says know the answer
    “I CARMT TOK BROPLY” he struggles out again, and the crowd are Ahhhhing at the sorry site. . “Robert, you see that screen over there please go and stand behind it”
    Bonkers is the only word that describe the scene, the minister is chanting the crowd are chanting and then the ministers holds up his arms… and eventually the hall is silent.
    The minister says “today we will witness a miracle, please stay calm as the power we have generated will have cured these two young mites. “Michael, throw your crutches over the screen!!” after a moments silence the crutches fly over the screen landing on the floor with a clatter!
    The crowd fight to maintain the quiet and cannot believe what they have just witnessed.
    The Minister shouts “ROBERT saaaaay something for us!”
    Silence, and then as the crowd wait with bated breath

Roberts says…….

MIFFFAL HS FOOOOOOLIN OPER!!!

2. Just spat my coffee over the keyboard. Nice one