The cure for terrorism

what a loss to the military world
, such a wonderfull man

Good Work Black Jack Pershing, carry on!

Don't think it works any more, I gather nutters can get a dispensation now so that being defiled with pig doesn't affect them as long as they die fighting the infidel.

So what did the pigs do?

Poor pigs being buried with terrorists and not going to pig heaven (Aldershot from what I've seen).

What about the RSPCA

If only we could find another 'Black Jack'. We could hang him upside down over a slow fire and strike him with clubs like a pinata.

Incidentally, not one single terrorist attack by a Muslim anywhere in the world for all that time? Not even in Palestine, for example? No?

Well, generations of British soldiers will sleep more soundly, knowing their nightmares are just that.

Septic twaddle.

Didn;t Pershing refuse to allow British and French advisors to assist his tactics in WW1, thereby reinventing mass casualties-I believe he got a rather unflattering mention during Palin's programme on the last days of the War.

Thats right, the guy was convinced that boys straight off the farm from Buttfcuk, Alabama knew as much as British or French units that'd been on the Western front for years, and had been through Ypres, Verdun The Somme etc.

Turns out they didn't...

wasn't the third Afghan war at that time

The clerics have found new meaning in the Qur'an which they now state means they can do things like eat pork, drink, etc. If we could i think we need to get a couple of these clerics and put them into the MoD contracts section because they would work miracles for us with BaE, Westlands and so on :lol:

devexwarrior said:
Didn;t Pershing refuse to allow British and French advisors to assist his tactics in WW1, thereby reinventing mass casualties-I believe he got a rather unflattering mention during Palin's programme on the last days of the War.
He was also responsible for defining a Filipino terrorist as anyone who didn't like being ruled by Americans. Pacification by mass slaughter, not an exclusively US trait but still not an appealing one.

And they still claim they were never an Imperial power.

Argee2007 said:
The clerics have found new meaning in the Qur'an which they now state means they can do things like eat pork, drink, etc. If we could i think we need to get a couple of these clerics and put them into the MoD contracts section because they would work miracles for us with BaE, Westlands and so on :lol:
Take more than miracles!! :wink:

This one just reads like a crock.
It's in the same vein as the heroic-yet-innocent shopper stands up to the evil Islamo-queue-jumper giving a spontaneous yet compelling speech about his country men dying in foreign fields etc... This reeks like the amateur-psyops crap that is designed to keep the middle american nobody suitably teary eyed and stuff upper lipped while watching Fox news.

All very heart stirring and patriotism building, but just as the whiff of bullshit about it. (snopes.com cites in as undetermined - nothing to say it didn't happen, but NO evidence to say it did).

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Our own Mad Mitch was quite effective at curing terrorism.