The cure for gonad pain

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by gobbyidiot, May 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A MAN who was operated on by a surgeon despite complaining of pain during a vasectomy later had both his testicles cut off.

Former soldier Daniel Stalker, of Dunbar, decided to undergo the birth control procedure after his wife became pregnant with their fourth child.

But he told a court that during the vasectomy, performed under a local anaesthetic by consultant obstetrician Dr Paul Dewart, that he could feel it but the doctor carried on.

Mr Stalker, 51, said the procedure was only abandoned when he doubled up in pain and vomited.

He said he has been in pain since then and underwent an operation to remove his testicles in 1998 to see if that would help but it did not.

Oh dear!
  2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Does anybody know anybody who had a vasectomy without complications and huge black swollen knackers? Because comparing notes down the pub the other week, we all knew a couple of guys who had the snip, and all had horror stories to tell.

The only metal coming anywhere near my nuts is safely encased in her back fillings.
  3. on the radio this morning (Radio 4) they were on about Castration and doing it the old fashioned way (i did have to turn the radio over) it was too painful
  4. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Realy does make bagging up the better option realy. Christ the thought of that is bringing tar to my eyes. I couldn't even finish reading the article.
  5. The best cure for gonad pain is to stop listening to her. Simple.

6. :clap: :clap: carrots well said

And trans, I was exactly the same :crying:
  7. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Went through the decomissioning process a couple of months ago. Swelling wasn't that bad, balls did look like a pair of Victoria plums though and it hurt like fook for 2 weeks after.

As for the op it felt there was no pain but it felt he was rattling inside my ball bag with a rusty gerber and knitting needle. Still get twinges now and and again but nothing too bad, it has only been 2 months though.

By the way, everything was working the day after the op and the mrs says it still tatses the same..........hehe :twisted:
  8. Had no problem at all, Bit of local, snip at 11.15, home for lunch, 21.30 knuckle shuffle!, 22.50 gave the misses a good stiff one. Well the doc said I had to empty the tubes :wink:
  9. BFA was fitted last year. felt like my guts were being pulled through my sack on the operating table. Big black balls for 3 weeks after with loads of pain. Would I do it again ???

Fck no
  10. Man goes to doctor complaining of blinding headaches. Doctor examines him and says "Mr smith, the cause of your constant headaches is pressure of your testicles on the base of the spine. There is only one cure, we must remove your testicles." So Smithy agrees and has the op.

Afterwards he is obviously pretty blue and decides to buy himself a new suit to cheer himself up. As he is walking down Saville Row he sees a little shop which alleges the tailor can measure you accurately without a tape-measure. Still sensistive "down below" he trucks on in. The tailor takes one look at him and says "42 regular sir".

Smithy replies "No, I'm afraid you are wrong there mate. I have always worn 40 Regular"

"Oh no sir, wearing 40R on a man of your build would cause your bollocks to press against gthe base of your spine, causing blinding headaches..."

I'll get my bespoke jacket, I believe I heard a car horn outside...
  11. Reverse vasectomy.... you wouldn't think the pain is worse, by fcuk its crippling.

One the size of a grapefruit, the other the size and colour of an over ripe mango.

like that for 10 days, walking like an old hag off bughi street for weeks.