The crusties are back

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CQMS, Oct 14, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Because they haven't got the bollocks to target a mosque?
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

If they're lesbians they won't have bollocks anyway.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. H3

H3 LE

Just switch the lights off and close the doors ....
  4. Take it in turns to bukkake them.

Well they are chained up after all.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

6. Apparently they believe the Church were complicit in their forcible eviction in February, and that the best way to register their displeasure was to disrupt the religious observations of other, entirely uninvolved people.

Or to put it another way - no one has taken the disrespectful unwashed sensible-shoe-wearing morons outside and shot them as yet and this displeases me greatly.
  7. Yep, they live off the media machine - ignore them.
  8. Wanna bet on that?? Cos you'd lose, as soon as they got moved off from their sites, the numbers of security went back down to normal levels.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. They've always targeted large multinational businesses.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Well, I've missed the soapdodgers. Wish they'd come down to Canary Wharf, I could do with a little entertainment :tongue:
  11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

I would actually.I was working round there till about two months ago. I must have just been imagining all the extra suits and dayglo jackets mooching around.
  12. That was just Paternoster Sq, every other site down manned straight after.
  13. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Nothing at all you dizzy goat. It is an extension of the 'Move a couple of Pakistani families in, scare the shit out of the neighbors then snap up their properties at a knock down price' scam we pulled on the residential market in the 70's and 80's.

Those 'Mom 'n Pop' lifestyle poxy sandwich shop businesses around iconic buildings in London, New York and Washington need to move. We have clients with plans.

The Occupy Movement will do the work for us. Leave them alone. For now.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I was speaking to a WWII vet the other week about all this. I was telling him about how CivPol were dealing with it... blah blah blah.

His response? "What nonsense, in my day we'd just shoot the bastards in the back!" :mrgreen:

(I agree with this notion)