The Crescent Moon - Offensive to Christians

As a very devout born again Nazareth fan with o'level woodwork I find the crescent moon to be mildly offensive.

The full moon is OK, could be a bit more round, but it's not bad for a first effort.

I don't really want to see the crescent moon displayed anywhere, let alone plastered accross the fucking night sky.

What were those soft twats at NASA thinking of?

I think they should change it to some other shape either side of the full moon, even if they have to get a backy off the Chinese to get there now!

If they can't change the shape then they should light it all up, all month, with a fuck off big projector, they could even show films on it for astronomers and spotters.

What films would you like to see played throughout ramadan?

I quite like it...it looks like a big C and that reminds me of cake, chocolate, crisps, chips, chicken nuggets, cava and coconut ice!!!!

T

trowel

As a very devout born again Nazareth fan with o'level woodwork I find the crescent moon to be mildly offensive.

The full moon is OK, could be a bit more round, but it's not bad for a first effort.

I don't really want to see the crescent moon displayed anywhere, let alone plastered accross the fucking night sky.

I think they should change it to some other shape either side of the full moon, even if they have to get a backy off the Chinese to get there now!

If they can't change the shape then they should light it all up, all month, with a fuck off big projector, they could even show films on it for astronomers and spotters.

Film. How about "Babe" on a loop for the whole of Hamadan?

How about the opening scene from "The Meaning of Life" with that overfed cunt gorging himself.....................and sadly exploding after a "waffer thin" After Eight Mint.

THese must do your fucking head in then

Deep Throat

The massed ranks of Arrsers could sing "Onward Christian Soldiers" whilst the Waltenkommando march those observing ramadan into the gas...er I mean shower blocks.