The Crescent Moon - Offensive to Christians

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Nov 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As a very devout born again Nazareth fan with o'level woodwork I find the crescent moon to be mildly offensive.

The full moon is OK, could be a bit more round, but it's not bad for a first effort.

I don't really want to see the crescent moon displayed anywhere, let alone plastered accross the fucking night sky.

What were those soft twats at NASA thinking of?

I think they should change it to some other shape either side of the full moon, even if they have to get a backy off the Chinese to get there now!

If they can't change the shape then they should light it all up, all month, with a fuck off big projector, they could even show films on it for astronomers and spotters.

What films would you like to see played throughout ramadan?
  2. I quite like looks like a big C and that reminds me of cake, chocolate, crisps, chips, chicken nuggets, cava and coconut ice!!!!
  3. The Life of Brian???
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Film. How about "Babe" on a loop for the whole of Hamadan?
    • Like Like x 1

5. All on the same plate?

You'll look like a fucking Russian at an All- Incusive resort.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Don't care about it personally, but I think "Porky's" might not be well received at that holy time of year.
  7. How about the opening scene from "The Meaning of Life" with that overfed cunt gorging himself.....................and sadly exploding after a "waffer thin" After Eight Mint.
  8. El Cid? Kingdom of Heaven? Four Lions?
  9. I saw a crescent moon in the Garden of Remembrance at Westminster Abbey and stars, no I hadn't been hit on the head
  10. i find it less offensive than that shitty fucking Waterboys song "the whole of the moon"
  11. What about being punched in the cunt or roundhoused in the tits?
  12. THese must do your fucking head in then

13. I'm just happy the Yanks didn't carve it into a pair of golden arches.
  14. Deep Throat