The County Murder Challenge

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by BanjoBill, Sep 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK, rules of the game.

You can play any (British) murderer from any time in history - but the murderer represents their county. The county which accumulates the best selection of grizzlies is the winner. You can play as many cards / murderers as you want - but are limited to one murderer per post.

For my first card / murderer / nomination... I give you Last of the Summer Wine's own Holmfirth murderer: Andrew Lindo. An art teacher who recently topped his Doris then put her body in a suitcase, before hiding it in the garage. That same night he picked up another woman who he then spent the night with.
  2. It's half-past three
  3. Actualy its 27 minutes past seven
  4. Stalin.

He was secretly British.
  5. Whoops! Wrong forum... aimed for the NAAFI. Never was a very good shot.
  6. Harold Shipman, From Nottinghamshire, but got most of his estimated 200+ in Greater Mankychester.
  7. May I offer you Gloucestershire's own Sir Arthur Travers Harris

What's that? wrong audience? ;o)
    • Like Like x 2
  8. West Yorkshires very own Albert Pierrepoint did for a few
  9. Sawney Bean.

A man before his time in the recycling body parts game.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Tre Pol and Pen are Cornishmen.

I'm having Pol Pot.
  11. Spammer, reported.
  12. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

I'll see your killer(s) and raise you a Steven Wright AKA the Suffolk Strangler.

He lived around the corner from me and bagged himself a fine selection of working ladies - two of which I knew rather well as they used to line the route between my gaff and Sainsbury's.

One night one of them asked me if I wanted 'business'. Considering how pretty I am, the thought of me having to pay for it, frankly insulted me.

Attached Files:

13. Hitler - well he may have visited Liverpool once - isn't that close enough?