• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

THE COUCH...............

Decided to open this thread for all the MODS who feel they are being unfairly maligned in another thread on this site , please feel free to come here in total anonymity lay down , and talk about how difficult it is being a MOD for ARRSE and how we other members have no idea of the stress induced trying to control this site.

Be assured everything said will be in total confidence and will not leave this thread :lol:

Bert

Old-Salt
of course, no psychiatrists' practice would be complete without a random sitting bored in the waiting room.

HighPriestess said:
tigger_c/s_30 said:
HighPriestess said:
Dr. BEER???

Please no advertising any other "trick cyclists" this is MY THREAD MINE YOU HEAR 8O
Tigger,

Dr. Stella then??? Dr. Whiskey???

Your thread, your call!

:D

HP

Only other "trick cyclist" of any repute I will allow on this thread is Dr Glenfiddich, ................. well ok anyone with a name that sounds like a single malt :lol:

tigger_c/s_30 said:
HighPriestess said:
tigger_c/s_30 said:
HighPriestess said:
Dr. BEER???

Please no advertising any other "trick cyclists" this is MY THREAD MINE YOU HEAR 8O
Tigger,

Dr. Stella then??? Dr. Whiskey???

Your thread, your call!

:D

HP

Only other "trick cyclist" of any repute I will allow on this thread is Dr Glenfiddich, ................. well ok anyone with a name that sounds like a single malt :lol:
What?? No Dr Budwieser? No Dr Coors??? No Dr Pabst Blue Ribbon???

That's it, count me out!!

8O

HP

All the psychiatrists mentioned above ... Dr Coors, Dr Stella etc

I would have thought they would have to change their name for business purposes.

maybe they are foreign and the brands aren't sold in their countries.

Latest Threads