Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cost of Doing Nothing - Policy Exchange

As you can see from the picture that aircraft is actually a major pollution producer, CO2 by the ton and lots of carbon particles in the typical black trail.

RS.png

And, when we start invading all the 3rd world places that cannot or will not govern themselves properly, the snowflakes will accuse us of neo colonialism?

You don't need ground forces. 4 or 6 planes/drones should be enough to end most large scale multi belligerent civil wars.

After that just send some tents and build a women's park. Build a stable democracy 101.

can't we go back to old days of finding somewhere sunny with dusky looking natives who are armed with little more than sharpened sticks, then we brass them up with .303 & nick their country ?

can't we go back to old days of finding somewhere sunny with dusky looking natives who are armed with little more than sharpened sticks, then we brass them up with .303 & nick their country ?

The principle of enforcing the government we'd like them to have is still there... .

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP
I would have thought that DC's ego trip in Libya was a shining example of the unwisdom of action being a substitute for thought.

It's that sort of complacency that nearly did for young Blackadder at the battle of Mboto Gorge you know? One G2 slip and they turn up in their hordes with kiwi fruit and dried guava halves - they can do evil things with a sharpened mango!

MPs think that we should continue putting British Armed Forces in harm's way so the politicians can look big on the world stage and appear to "be doing something"...

As long as it doesn't interfere with their liftstyle or affect their kids.

So no change there then.... :rolleyes:

Not what Mrs May was saying yesterday......
"British Prime Minister Theresa May told US Republicans Thursday that the United States and the UK must "stand strong together" but said that the days of protracted military interventions in foreign countries were over."
Theresa May praises Trump but pledges end to 'failed' foreign wars - CNNPolitics.com

Not what Mrs May was saying yesterday......
"British Prime Minister Theresa May told US Republicans Thursday that the United States and the UK must "stand strong together" but said that the days of protracted military interventions in foreign countries were over."
Theresa May praises Trump but pledges end to 'failed' foreign wars - CNNPolitics.com

About time too. I hope she means it...

I am still in two minds about whether TM as PM is a good thing or not but I do find her attitude of saying nothing unless it is worth saying somewhat refreshing after years of babble and sound bites.

It is definately a case of "living in interesting times".

Latest Threads