The Corrosive Effects Of Multiculturalism

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by pombsen-armchair-warrior, Jan 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The latest poisonous emanation of multiculturalism revealed as the NAMP undermine government, and the Police Service, by articulating their own, rather coloured, views of national security strategy.

Is it any wonder that the US are starting to get a tad paranoid about whether Britain can aly longer be trusted?

The National Association of Muslim Police (NAMP) claimed that ministers were wrong to blame Islam for being the “driver” behind recent terrorist attacks.

Far-Right extremists were a more dangerous threat to national security, it said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/7039572/Muslim-police-say-Islam-not-to-blame-for-terror-attacks.html

2. What far right extremists?
    Sounds a little like blaming the BNP or EDL when Unite Against Fascism decide to go out and riot.
    Let be completely honest, there aren't really any far right extremists to pose a threat, its a bogeyman wheeled out by the Labour Party to try and convince the working class to keep voting Labour.
    As for the NAMP, get rid of it. Same with the Black Police Officers Club, you are a Police officers or nothing. If you have to add the caveat that you are Black or Muslim then you are placing something else above being Plod.

They are right in a sense though, if government hadn't decided to import several million foreigners then half the country wouldn't have decided they don't like those newly imported foreigners.
    The government calls it multi-culturism, most of us call it a fooking shambles and a disgrace.

3. Why aren't there White/Caucasian Police Officers association or Asain Police Officers Association etc?

4. Good point well made. What about the Association of Straight, White, Male Christian Police Officers?

We'd never get away with it.

5. This sort of shyte does my head in. Either you are a copper or you're not is what I thought. Can they pick and choose what sort of thing they get involved in or investigate, purely on "religious" grounds? What's next, NAMS? National Association of Muslim Servicemen?

Fuck it, I wish I could afford to emigrate. This country is totally fucked.

6. Very few on the far right can rustle up enough brain cells to be dangerous, if they could they'd be doing something more constructive with their time.

What do you say to that? These are educated people, how can they rationally dismiss the actual and attempted terrorist attacks by Muslim extremists on UK soil as having a bearing on any anti-Islamic sentiment that exists?

There is clearly a gulf in thought processes that is going to be very difficult to cross if this is the view of folks who are 'insiders'. It makes you wonder what those less integrated into the mainstream of society are thinking.

7. Just got this email from a mate, seems appropriate:

LET ME SEE IF I GOT THIS RIGHT:

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD
    LABOUR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED
    INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM
    AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY
    AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO
    POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE UK BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET

· A JOB,

· A HOUSE,

· A DRIVERS LICENSE,

· BENEFITS

· FOOD STAMPS,

· CREDIT CARDS,

· FREE EDUCATION,

· FREE HEALTH CARE,

· A LOBBYIST IN EUROPE

· BILLIONS OF POUNDS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR
    LANGUAGE

· THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY’S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU
    DON’T GET ENOUGH RESPECT

· AND, IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION…

8. I think they have already

CPA

I find it hard to grasp what the NAMP are trying to say unless they are referring to the IRA and their non-association with Catholicism. The IRA were hunted as terrorists and seen as separate to the Catholic faith, maybe AQ should be viewed the same?
    Whatever they are trying to say, AQ and the Taliban are a far more potent threat than the BNP although perhaps they themselves are right-wing organisations?

9. As a definite minority you probably would get away with it :twisted:

10. I note that the NAMP don't seem to have identified who is to blame. They imply it's the far right, but I'm pretty certain that Nick Clegg and the rest of that band of fuckwits didn't inspire the other band of fuckwits to murder women and children.

Bush, on the other hand, has arguably done his bit as a recruiting Sgt for AQ - but if that's the case, so did Blair - and he is hardly far right.

11. So apart from the Muslim exploding people, who else does suicide bombing? We can discount the Japanese for the moment.

As far as the NAMP goes every govt organisation seems to have a black, gay, and asian set of pressure groups, but if you ask why there isn't a white male organisation, you are told that that is racist.

As many posters on this thread have said, you are a copper, I don't care what your beliefs, or sexual practices are as long as you can do the job. Mr Daziel ring a bell? Would any white male officer have hung onto his job, if he had been accused of some of the items this chap has been?

12. The IRA never claimed to represent the catholics - they did claim to represent nationalists. Sorry MIT ' AQ are muslim terrorists!. They may not represent the majoritz view but they are muslim!

13. I wasn't trying to say they weren't Muslim, nor was I trying to excuse them. I was trying to make sense of what the NAMP were saying, which appeared to be, that not all Muslims are terrorists and Muslims should not, by default, be treated as potential terrorists.
    Treating all Muslims as potential terrorists is going to marginalise the larger Muslim community which is likely to lead to radicalism and tacit support from within the general group if not actual financial support. I should imagine that a large part of any success against potential terrorists comes from within the demographic that produced the terrorists in the first place, alienate a greater section of the community and you lessen the chance of receiving good Int.

14. The NAMP don't have a monopoly on common sense.

15. Its the same as the Muslim council of Britain. During the whole 'Islam 4 Uk' episode they criticised the group but also used it as a chance to have a pop at the BNP/EDL the rise of 'islamaphobia' and the 'danger' from the far right. Which is currently non-existent as far as i can see. These organisations need to stop speaking out of their arse and get their own house in order.