The Coronavirus CBRN outfit of the year thread

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Attachments

Last edited:
Disgusting! Everyone is shit scared of the killer virus epidemic and people just use as an excuse to indulge in S and M fetish wear!

I wonder if sales of worn female underwear, as seen in the small ads of certain magazines, has increased?
Morning @Yokel,
I was seriously wondering if certain crime rates have gone up due to everyone wearing masks. What about the birth rate? Will there be another baby-boomer era due to home isolation, and has the overstretched NHS thought if this?

Not a prize contender as it's apparently 'real', but equally bizarre.

'A Chinese architecture company claims to have invented a suit capable of protecting you from coronavirus.

'Beijing design firm Penda China announced on social media the concept for an advanced wearable-tech suit following “bionic design principles” in February. The company and its founder Dayong Sun believe the suit, designed with isolating wings inspired by the shape of a bat’s body, can protect the wearer from contracting the virus. The designers have also gone a step further suggested the suit, fitted with sterilising heating technology, might be capable of killing the virus.'

Bats inspired the suit’s design. Picture: @penda_china via Instagram

Bats inspired the suit’s design. Picture: @penda_china via InstagramSource:Supplied

www.news.com.au

Chinese company invents suit that kills coronavirus
A Chinese architecture company claims to have invented a suit capable of protecting you from coronavirus.
Bats inspired the suit?!

Morning @Yokel,
I was seriously wondering if certain crime rates have gone up due to everyone wearing masks. What about the birth rate? Will there be another baby-boomer era due to home isolation, and has the overstretched NHS thought if this?
I saw a post on Facebook yesterday saying "Any children born as a result of this isolation will be firstborns", I think some are realising looking after them full time isn't always a barrel of laughs!

Yokel

LE
Morning @Yokel,
Personally I have been not been committing any crimes or making anyone pregnant. Are you saying I would need to wear a mask to give a lucky lady a bun in the oven?

As for crimes I have no idea. Are there any statistics available?

Latest Threads