The Coronavirus CBRN outfit of the year thread

The Japanese version will no doubt be a pair of schoolgirl panties...

I seem to recall that there was a (semi-)serious proposal to the Dept of Homeland Security to have detachable Bra cups with activated charcoal to be used in the event of NBC attack.

I seem to recall that there was a (semi-)serious proposal to the Dept of Homeland Security to have detachable Bra cups with activated charcoal to be used in the event of NBC attack.
...and Y-fronts with acrivated charcoal for the blokes no doubt...

Mind you, I canb see the advantages... two's up Scully...

Easy mistake to make
IMG-20200305-WA0001[5003].jpg

Would happily sport the g-string stylee model. Such a shame that SWMBO wears baggy bloomers these days.

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero

The Japanese version will no doubt be a pair of schoolgirl panties...

Have the UK shut girls schools yet?...................................asking for a fiend friend

1584104538189.png

1584104554963.png

1584104571621.png

1584104584828.png

The world has gone mad!

The claim that household pets can spread this specific type of coronavirus, whether in the United States or in China, is a myth. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), "there is no evidence that companion animals/pets such as dogs or cats can be infected with the new coronavirus."

View attachment 455883
View attachment 455884
View attachment 455885
View attachment 455886

The world has gone mad!

The claim that household pets can spread this specific type of coronavirus, whether in the United States or in China, is a myth. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), "there is no evidence that companion animals/pets such as dogs or cats can be infected with the new coronavirus."
Yet I saw an article on the WHO website explaining that Corona Virus was traced back to infection from camels so I'd assume it goes the other way.

Yokel

LE
Yet I saw an article on the WHO website explaining that Corona Virus was traced back to infection from camels so I'd assume it goes the other way.
We told you smoking was bad for you. Presumably other brands also spread it? Is there a list of high risk activities?

I wonder how people would respond if a put a pair of lacy panties on my head? Nice and warm ones.

The one and only....

Image result for darth vader

Latest Threads