The Coronavirus CBRN outfit of the year thread

:clap::clap:I'm in awe at the levels of human ingenuity (and stupidity)!:clap::clap:

All those years spent doing NBC / CBRN training, when all we really needed was half an orange and an elastic band!

Gutted.

Last edited:
Borrowed from the boat house.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just be thankful your not a dog or cat in China, apart from the more obvious reasons that is.

51355933_1581600143.1293_qajy5A_700b.jpg

The Japanese version will no doubt be a pair of schoolgirl panties...

Not a prize contender as it's apparently 'real', but equally bizarre.

'A Chinese architecture company claims to have invented a suit capable of protecting you from coronavirus.

'Beijing design firm Penda China announced on social media the concept for an advanced wearable-tech suit following “bionic design principles” in February. The company and its founder Dayong Sun believe the suit, designed with isolating wings inspired by the shape of a bat’s body, can protect the wearer from contracting the virus. The designers have also gone a step further suggested the suit, fitted with sterilising heating technology, might be capable of killing the virus.'

Bats inspired the suit’s design. Picture: @penda_china via Instagram

Bats inspired the suit’s design. Picture: @penda_china via InstagramSource:Supplied

www.news.com.au

Chinese company invents suit that kills coronavirus
A Chinese architecture company claims to have invented a suit capable of protecting you from coronavirus.

Last edited:
Not a prize contender as it's 'real', but equally bizarre.

'A Chinese architecture company claims to have invented a suit capable of protecting you from coronavirus.

'Beijing design firm Penda China announced on social media the concept for an advanced wearable-tech suit following “bionic design principles” in February. The company and its founder Dayong Sun believe the suit, designed with isolating wings inspired by the shape of a bat’s body, can protect the wearer from contracting the virus. The designers have also gone a step further suggested the suit, fitted with sterilising heating technology, might be capable of killing the virus.'

Bats inspired the suit’s design. Picture: @penda_china via Instagram

Bats inspired the suit’s design. Picture: @penda_china via InstagramSource:Supplied

www.news.com.au

Chinese company invents suit that kills coronavirus
A Chinese architecture company claims to have invented a suit capable of protecting you from coronavirus.
"Pardon me while I slip into something more comfortable".

Yokel

LE
Disgusting! Everyone is shit scared of the killer virus epidemic and people just use as an excuse to indulge in S and M fetish wear!

I wonder if sales of worn female underwear, as seen in the small ads of certain magazines, has increased?

Disgusting! Everyone is shit scared of the killer virus epidemic and people just use as an excuse to indulge in S and M fetish wear!

I wonder if sales of worn female underwear, as seen in the small ads of certain magazines, has increased?
Apparently selling out in Japan.

face mask.jpg

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer

And, as if by magic: anything to make a buck!

Latest Threads