The coppers whatever you think of them are rather good

I had a bad night last night. It ended up with a helicopter, two ARVs at the house and another load of coppers at my old house, with another helicopter.

Two things to add to the pot (and I don't need any 'feel with you Bro' shite).

Number one. India 99 was crap. They kept flying over me and then going off to look a long way off.

Number two. The coppers who dealt with me were fantastic. You lot take the piss out of them, rather like the RAF but they really are first class and you should doff your miserable hats to them. One had done Boz, the armed lot looked like a Ross Kemp convention, although they were all a lot slimmer.

And I suppose I let them off an evening stopping spackers from robbing the local Lidl. But it must have cost a fair bit.

But they were superb professional and prepared to give me the time of day.

Hats off.

End ex.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I had a bad night last night. It ended up with a helicopter, two ARVs at the house and another load of coppers at my old house, with another helicopter.

Number one. India 99 was crap. They kept flying over me and then going off to look a long way off.

Number two. The coppers who dealt with me were fantastic. You lot take the piss out of them, rather like the RAF but they really are first class and you should doff your miserable hats to them. One had done Boz, the armed lot looked like a Ross Kemp convention, although they were all a lot slimmer.

And I suppose I let them off an evening stopping spackers from robbing the local Lidl. But it must have cost a fair bit.

Hats off.

End ex.

And to think, we just have friends round for pasta! You're so ghettolicious!

Hats off.

End ex.

As long as you are OK mate that's all that matters. Glad the guys did you proud.

And yes, they were probably Kent Police.

PS; Please refrain from using the words 'Police' and 'RAF' in the same sentence. Or I'll send the boys round. You have been warned!

Their former chief, Mike Fuller, is accredited as being the best chief constable since sir Robert Peel.
Wind up or not, You can **** right off with that!

Three "kent police" in a row and has anyone seen BoingyFruit appear yet

They weren't Kent police. South Gloucester as it goes. Same pikey sort of place. But they were brilliant. The helo was hopeless and as I mentioned, the ARV chaps looked like a Ross Kemp boy band but they were first class. Question for coppers: why do you all buy your own boots? I look at them and see hundreds of quids worth of shoeing. Like the Apes and Oakleys.

They weren't Kent police. South Gloucester as it goes. Same pikey sort of place. But they were brilliant. The helo was hopeless and as I mentioned, the ARV chaps looked like a Ross Kemp boy band but they were first class. Question for coppers: why do you all buy your own boots? I look at them and see hundreds of quids worth of shoeing. Like the Apes and Oakleys.

Boots aren't issued mate, you have to buy your own (and shoes) from day 1. And they were Kent Police, they were just in disguise! But well done to South Gloucester

Get issued boots?

That's crazy talk!

what the hell did you do\was done to you for that turnout anyways?
I didn't do owt. Well I went to kill myself, but I thought in this day and age you could do that. Hey, it's a free country. Why can't you? To be honest it's the only dignity left. I ended up in a hospital where I got the usual questions by a very junior doc to find out if I needed sectioning. I had to wait hours before I was called in.

What year is it? When did the Second World War start and when did it finish? Can you count backwards from 20?

As I say, the coppers were brilliant but the rest of it is shite.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
you are jim davidson and I claim my 5 pounds

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Aviation 1139
OldRedCap The Intelligence Cell 3
S Current Affairs, News and Analysis 18