• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

The coolest application on the planet...

I have no idea how I didn't know about this already, but by Christ, I've just found an application that has just made my life 14 times easier!

Got two PCs next to each other which you want to control from one keyboard and mouse with no extra hardware? No problem, Synergy does it, just scroll off one screen and the mouse pointer appears on the other!

Got a Windows PC, a Linux PC and an Apple Mac which you want to control from one keyboard and mouse? No problem, just configure it in Synergy and you can move your mouse off the side of one PC screen, onto the Linux one, then onto the Apple one!

Need to copy and paste stuff between all those PCs/Macs? No problem, works perfectly. It's just great. Everyone should know about it.

http://synergy2.sourceforge.net

TTFN

BFG

BFG 9000 said:
I have no idea how I didn't know about this already, but by Christ, I've just found an application that has just made my life 14 times easier!

Got two PCs next to each other which you want to control from one keyboard and mouse with no extra hardware? No problem, Synergy does it, just scroll off one screen and the mouse pointer appears on the other!

Got a Windows PC, a Linux PC and an Apple Mac which you want to control from one keyboard and mouse? No problem, just configure it in Synergy and you can move your mouse off the side of one PC screen, onto the Linux one, then onto the Apple one!

Need to copy and paste stuff between all those PCs/Macs? No problem, works perfectly. It's just great. Everyone should know about it.

http://synergy2.sourceforge.net

TTFN

BFG
Good for you. One PC screen stumps me enough already, ta.

Latest Threads