The Conservative Party .....TAKE OUR OFFICIAL IMMIGRATION BILL SURVEY

I think the point is, that in 11 years, The Conservatives appear to have promised a lot and delivered very little on immigration.

I remember the 2010 slogan of reducing immigration to the tens of thousands.

ISTR there was a Conservative–Liberal Democrat Coalition Government from 2010–15.

I think the point is, that in 11 years, The Conservatives appear to have promised a lot and delivered very little on immigration.

A day

2010 - 2015 with the Liberals in power share not a chance. Brexit would deliver, we know how long that took? no one could have thought the 'boat people' would effect us, this problem came out or should I say on a clear blue sea last year. With the boat people we have problems with international law, anti Con NGO's and of course feral lawyers by the bus load.

Awol

LE
International law is nonsense, there is no such thing as it applies to nation states. Individuals such as War Criminals yes, but when was the last time a nation was dragged in front of Judges at The Hague because they said something like.... ‘actually, we are no longer going to misinterpret an early 1950’s casual agreement on refugees, designed purely in the aftermath of the Holocaust, because now it has been abused by millions over the past twenty years and is now destroying the very fabric of our country with rampant crime and uncontrollable social costs, for absolutely no benefit at all’.

It’s not at all difficult given the will.

Awol

LE
Anglo Saxons?

Thems both immigrants .
Yes.

They didn’t shriek “asylum” and receive everything on a golden platter.

They worked, and contributed and built the greatest country the world has ever seen.

Will these? (Picture from the Guardian, of all those right wing organs)

EB0A7B23-156F-480B-9620-937DE4B44093.jpeg

and if they will, why didn’t they do it at home?

Seems to be another one going around with different questions

1️⃣ Do you think that criminal gangs who help illegal immigrants come to the UK should be put in prison for life?

Yes
No
2️⃣ Do you think that it should be easier to remove those with no right to be in the UK?

Yes
No
3️⃣ Do you think we should impose visa penalties on countries who do not cooperate on the removal of its nationals?
Yes
No
4️⃣ Do you support us providing a full pathway to citizenship for British Overseas Nationals in Hong Kong?

Yes
No
5️⃣ Do you support our Borders Bill?

Yes
No

Latest Threads