The Conservative Party .....TAKE OUR OFFICIAL IMMIGRATION BILL SURVEY

1. Do you support strengthening our immigration system? Yes / No
2. Do you support us extending visas for current frontline NHS workers? Yes / No
3. Do you support a skills-led points-based immigration system? Yes / No
4. Do you support our Immigration Bill? Yes / No
A very short questionnaire, and not going to give them any real information...

Sadly another goal that is likely to miss

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
Put together using MyFirstSurvey software by a failed graduate in communication studies.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
I guess question 5. 'Do you support criminalising the RNLI?' didn't make the cut for some reason.

bestri10

Old-Salt
The Conservatives seem to be unsure about peoples thoughts on Border Control .....complete the survey and see some action taken ,well probably not but hey ho.....

Surely regardless of peoples opinions of border control, the people in government should have the common sense to see that their lack of border control is severely damaging to the UK and costing millions which could be best spent elsewhere.
They went to extents to basically ignore the increase in illegal border crossings from France during the covid pandemic and anything that was said about stopping them was all talk so i doubt they are going to do anything anyway.

Isn’t this just a requirement for green papers, so they can say xy and z have been consulted as required?

It strikes me that this is actually an email-harvesting exercise rather than the survey it purports to be - I daresay that someone might fill in all the answers as 'no', provide their email address (although how many respondents are going to have an email account with 'f*ckthetories.com' is open to debate)...

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs
2. Do you support us extending visas for current frontline NHS workers? Yes / No

No
Yes
No
No

No
Yes
No
No

No one cares what you think.

It strikes me that this is actually an email-harvesting exercise rather than the survey it purports to be - I daresay that someone might fill in all the answers as 'no', provide their email address (although how many respondents are going to have an email account with 'f*ckthetories.com' is open to debate)...
Labour have recently put out a similar poll for the countryside, lots of pointless questions and of course a diversity one, why is not Farmer Giles a gay BAME ! I got the impression they were just fishing for address and email

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
5. Do you actually know that our party has been in power since 2010 and was fully able to reform immigration policy prior but this now allows Patel to act the hard-nut?
6. Do you even care?

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
It is a basic rule of Government, that it promises to keeps its borders secure and its citizens safe.
Why the fuck are they asking us if it's okay for them to do their job?

Will there be a questionnaire regarding the most dangerous members of our society?

Dear citizen.
Should we lock up murders and rapists. Yes/No

Or terrorism.

Should terrorists get a free hand to cause mayhem and blow shit up? Yes/No

And drugs.

Should dinner ladies supply our kids with crack cocaine at lunch time? Yes/No

Who comes up with this humiliating, pointless crap?

Message to MP's.
Stop fucking about. Get a sodding grip and start running the country, like adults.

Edit for grammar.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
5. Do you actually know that our party has been in power since 2010 and was fully able to reform immigration policy prior but this now allows Patel to act the hard-nut?
6. Do you even care?
7 Are you the sort of tedious Remainer/anti "Tory" type who will automatically snivel, whatever we do on principle?

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
7 Are you the sort of tedious Remainer/anti "Tory" type who will automatically snivel, whatever we do on principle?
You could try and explain why they’ve been in power for a decade and done nothing about it. Or even justify why you’re cool with lifeboat crews being potentially criminalised.

Give it a go. That Conservative ring piece won’t tongue itself.

I think the point is, that in 11 years, The Conservatives appear to have promised a lot and delivered very little on immigration.

I remember the 2010 slogan of reducing immigration to the tens of thousands.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You could try and explain why they’ve been in power for a decade and done nothing about it. Or even justify why you’re cool with lifeboat crews being potentially criminalised.

Give it a go. That Conservative ring piece won’t tongue itself.
I think you'll find the whole RNLI being criminalised was what we in the real world call a lie. Try not to let your knee hit you on the chin every time it jerks.

Latest Threads