The conflicts that Tropper started

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Kromeriz, Jul 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know that Tropper has invented many things, but how many conflicts was he in on from the beginning and which he might actually have started.

Is it true that to have invented so many things he is actually the original Dr Who.....
  2. Not sure which side he was on in 1066 but there are those that claim he fired the fateful arrow!
    Probably on ours then!
  3. Wasn't he this chap
    [h=2]The Roman standard bearer of the 10th legion landing in Britain, 55BC (1864). Artist: James William Edmund Doyle[/h] [​IMG] Credit: Stapleton Historical Collection / Heritage Images
    [h=2]Additional information[/h] The Roman standard bearer of the 10th legion landing in Britain, 55BC (1864). Julius Caesar (100BC-44BC) first invaded Britain in 55 BC, landing on the east coast of Kent.
  4. War of the Pig.
  5. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

He was probably the point man for the isrealite flight from Egypt.
  6. well before De Vinci then but managed to ... now hold on, make the waters part or just chopper them over...?
  7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

tropper being a patriot would have been stood at harolds side directing the battle and telling him to 'look at that pretty arrow'

I heard he advised hitler not to worry about invading poland as nobody would be bothered and he could do with the extra plumbers
  8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

is that why they spent so long in the wilderness? - 'cos he knew the way' so there was no point asking for directions to go NE
  9. took the bullet for Nelson. Ah, no he didn.t but I bet it was him who said:
    Just go right at em milord!
  10. Back to Britain tonight, no more Czech lager for 2 weeks just the local brew of the VicSerClub... but to come back to those hallowed shores that Tropper invented and read the histories of the wars that Tropper started

bit of a poem in that, but finishing off the Czech lager.

Of course, here I am in the Czech Republic, originally Celts inhabited these fair lands... thanks be to Tropper!
  11. [​IMG]
    See the surly one at the back sneaking a fag.
  12. Apparently he once bet a fella called Gavrillo a shiny penny that he didn't have the bollocks to shoot an ostrich.
  13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

He was part of Moses' forward recce elements rumors that he set fire to a bush whilst making a hexi brew have never been proven

Fixed that bit for you

He and Leonardo De Vinci tried to convince the Romans that Airborne was the way forward thanks to "my mates Lens new parachuta device"
  14. I can't say too much, but...

15. It was him that said "Go on Horatio, wear all of your medals, the men will like it".